Consciousness

Taylor's POV

I was buried deep under the cushions on my rooms dusty green couch. I was floating like a dead person in the ocean. Last week after I got expelled, my mom took away all the electronic gadgets from me and left me completely isolated in my room.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!
someone or something was knocking on my rooms window but I wondered who could've reached up here on ,my window at the 3rd floor.

It was a drone with a tiny piece of folded note stuck to it I guess it got torn to the way up here. It had some coded message on it.

8,15,23/25,1,1/4,15,9,14

-

18,25,1,14

I had been trying to decode the message for at least 4 hours when I finally got it. It read:

How yaa doin

-

Ryan

Suddenly there was again a similar knock but a louder one. It was Ryan hanging from some cable. He was panting heavily has he leapt inside my room "Oh! I finally made it my grapple hook was getting lose" he said while catching his breath.

Ryan's POV

My trip up here was pretty tough . I fell in her room and Taylor held me before I could fall straight on my face.

I was now in Taylor's arms and her head buried in my chest, she was cold as ice like, she was straight out of the cold storage.

She had big dark circles under her eyes, her room was gloomy like a prison cell not at all like it was during the party last month.

Tissues and clothes were scattered all around her room.

Taylor's POV

My head was buried in Ryan's arms he was looking good in his green blue shirt covering his frail body.

"Woah! you finally got a haircut!" I said as I was quite surprised by seeing his closely cropped dark brown hair.

He was the color in my life, he was  my shade of amber, he was my shade of gold.

Suddenly the ground started shaking, the water in my fish tank started jumping like a kangaroo, all the books started falling of the shelve.

My entire house was swinging and all the building around my house started collapsing like they were made of cards. I was safe tightly bound in Ryan's arms when a big crack cracked between us and I blacked out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Holy shit! What just happened?
Hahahaha (laughs like a evil mad man)

How did Ryan reach Taylor's room? Did Taylor just confess that she has fallen for Ryan. :')

Well things have just started to get interesting right? How are you guys feeling after reading this?

Have anyone of you ever faced a natural disaster? I have, have you?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••