Part 2- Busted

The hostess walked Sasha to her table. Sasha was nervous. Usually guys broke up with her because she wouldn't put out or she was too nerdy for them. "I hope this goes well." Sending up a silent prayer, with her eyes closed, she heard the hostess coming down the aisle. Sasha took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"Oh my!" Her hands began to sweat and her head started throbbing.

"Hello, Sasha long time no see."

Sasha was unable to speak. Chase had a smile on his face. Sasha looked puzzled.

"I'm not mad, Sasha. Actually I'm glad I got dumped, stood up or whatever you want to call it. Actually things are looking up." He looked at her with those bright baby blues smiling. She could see other woman glancing in their direction.

Sasha grinned and all of a sudden she burst into laughter. Chase looked at her and laughed too. No words were exchanged, just laughter. "Oh god, I'm so embarrassed. I never but two and two together. My observation skills really need some work."

"Well, I didn't know I was so stuffy. I guess I need to work on that." He said giving his jacket to the hostess taking the ticket from her. "Wow, I think I might need to get out more." He shook his head looking at her.

"Since the awkwardness is out of the way, Sasha would you like to have dinner with me?"

"You're not mad?" she asked.

"How could I be mad with a very beautiful woman like you? I think just about every woman is jealous of you and every man is eyeing you," he said in low whisper.

Sasha looked around and blushed. "No, I think everyone is wondering why we were laughing. But yes, I would love to have dinner with you."

They both ordered and enjoyed their dinner. Chase looked at Sasha. Although she was Tasha's sister they were totally different. Sasha was definitely the laid back one with many layers to her. He definitely didn't mind being the one to peel each layer off. They talked about food, wine and traveling. Sasha found out they had a lot in common. They both spoke French and had traveled extensively.

"Where is your favorite place to go outside the US?"

"Toulon, France because it is quiet and the beach is to die for."

"What's yours?" she asked

"Oh let's see, Carbo San Lucus and probably Paris."

"Nice choices," she replied.

Every time he spoke Sasha became hornier. It had been a long time since she had sex but this was ridiculous. How could a man she had only known for two hours make her panties wet? He was definitely sexy and she could only imagine what he would look like naked. She wanted to jump across the table and fuck him right there. Sasha watched his lips as every word spoken sent chills down her spine. He placed his hand on top of hers a couple times and she felt the temperature going up. Before long she wasn't listening and wondered how those lips would feel as he kissed her. Mmm, she thought to herself. Does he have a big dick, because his feet were huge? Or is he a sex fiend? She didn't know but she definitely wanted to know.

"Sasha, are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine, I thought I saw someone I knew," she said quickly.

After they finished dinner the server asked if they wanted dessert. They both looked at each other. Sasha nodded her head no. She wanted to have him for dessert.

"You know what? I think I would like a slice of the strawberry shortcake with extra whip cream." The served nodded and headed to the kitchen.

The waiter brought out the dessert and it smelled divine. She broke off a piece and slid it slowly in her mouth. She licked her lips and sucked her finger to remove the remainder of the whip cream. Chase watched her with lust in his eyes. He wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but his erection grew harder. She continued the show until she was finished. Sasha glance with half closed eyes and felt as if he was the only man in the room.

"Sasha if you continue eating like that, you are going to make me flip you over on this table. I'm trying to be a gentleman but you are making it very difficult."

"If you want me, just say the word?"

Chase called the waiter over and asked for the check.

"I want you in the worst way," he said.

The waiter came back and Chase signed the check. He took Sasha's hand and they headed for the entrance.

"Your place or mine," he asked.

"Definitely yours."

Chapter 3 is private- here is the link, if it doesn't work, you will have to fan, sorry Wattpad's fault.

http://www.wattpad.com/16906576-blind-date-part-3-a-night-to-remember#.Ub0tVWS9Kc0