Part 9- Patagonia

Sasha's plane arrived a little after two am. She had slept after reviewing the Vega file. He would be buying acreage not to far from the airstrip. She was so tired and ready to go to bed. The plane taxied in through the gates and moments later she was being escorted off the plane. A black limo was waiting to whisk her off to the little hotel a few miles away. The limo was cozy and before she knew it, she was pulling up the front of the Las Bayas Hotel.

She checked in and the bellhop escorted her to the room. The room was exquisite. The huge king size bed was covered in luxury linens and the bathroom had a hydromassage tub. When she walked in she could only imagine being in there with the jets on with rose petals floating in the water. Sasha looked at the bellhop, pulled out a twenty and handed it to him. "Gracias," she said.

He closed the door to the suite and she got settled. She started up the water in the tub and sprinkled the rose petals in. The scent of roses captivated her senses. She stripped down and put her foot in. The water was hot and she could already feel the tension leaving her joints. Moments later she had fallen asleep until she heard her phone ringing. Her phone was next to her bubblebath and she picked it up.

"Hello," she heard that ever so sexy voice.

"I'm assuming you made it safely? Did I wake up."

"Actually I'm in the tub and was headed to bed. I miss you baby and I wish you were here with me. The hotel is really nice and romantic. When I get back, we need to getaway just the two of us."

She could tell he was smiling on the other end of the phone. "I would like that very much."

"It's late and I have a meeting in a few hours, so I will talk to you later," she said as they said their goodbyes.

___

"How did you know she had made it to the hotel?" Charlie asked curiously.

"I put a tracking device in her watch awhile ago, when I started having feelings for her."

"You mean to tell me you put a tracking device in a black woman's watch. Yo ass trying to get killed!"

All the guys laughed as their plane took off. Chase's plane was equiped with state of the art computerized equipment that even the CIA was jealous of. His plane was two floors with the top floor being command central. The guys were either on the computer or reading over the files. Chase had turned on her tracking device knowing that if they got in a dangerous situation he would be able to find her.

He sat back in his chair and thought about the previous night when she had done her strip tease for him. She had to be the most beautiful woman he had ever met. From her long hair that covered her shoulder blades, to her plump breasts, her longs legs and everything about her made him want her even more. She challenged him with her intellect but was also a freak in the sheets. She was the woman that you could marry and take out in public and people would be amazed, then once they were home she could freak you down making you not want to look at another woman.

Chase was in his thoughts when Tim called his name. He looked around and headed to the sofa he was sitting on.

"You do you know your secret will be out tomorrow when you walk in that room to sign over the land to Vega. What are you going to do?," Tim asked looking concerned.

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I never thought I would be in this situation."

"Well the time has come, so you need to have a plan B. Maybe when you met Emilo, one of us can switch with you or create another partner. What do you think?"

"That's a possibilty," Grant said playing with ink pen.

The guys heard a beeping noise coming from the tracking screen. Chase rushed over to the screen that kept track of Sasha's movements to find out that it no longer beeped. Tim and Allen both looked at Chase with pain in their eyes.

"I'm sorry man," Chase heard Allen say.

****I know it was short, but I did get writer's block for this story. I will try to update sometime later on this week. I have two days off this week so maybe I can write a few more chapters. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to fan, vote or comment.***