Part 31- Code Blue

"Code Blue...Code Blue...Code Blue..." The operator announced over the intercom everyone paused and in a matter of seconds nurses were headed in their direction.

Chase and Sasha's parents watched in fear as the nurses raced down the hall to Sasha's room. He could hear Tasha barking out orders.

Chase ran to the room. He walked in and saw the nurses and Tasha trying to revive her. He whispered, "please hold on," as he exited back out the door. He slide down on the side of the wall and placed his head in his hands.

A soft touched rubbed his back as a woman slid down next to him. "She is a fighter and Tasha will not give up. You have to have faith even if it is just a size of a mustard seed."

Chase looked at Samantha and the tears flowed.

"You saved my daughter. If it wasn't for you I may not have ever seen her again. Do not blame yourself for this."

"I lied to her Samantha, I never told her the truth about me. I should have found her days before, maybe she would not be this bad. I love her so much, and I never truly got to tell her that. I was scared that she would leave me and now this..." He sighed. "I lose a baby and now her, it's almost as if fate is playing with me. I gotta go, I can't stay here. But I promise you this, they will pay! They will pay by my own hands!" He wiped his tears.

Samantha saw something in his blue eyes as they turned to black. Shivers ran down her back because the look in his eyes and the determination on face showed her that he was serious.

"Please Chase don't do anything, stay here," Samantha said scurrying up to jump in front of him.

"Samantha move! They fucked with what belonged to me. They have taken away my only joy I have ever known. Goodbye." He kissed her on the check and walked off.

"Jackson, please stop him!" She yelled at her husband. "I don't want him to get hurt or either spend his life in prison. Jack please!" She begged her husband as she cried.

"Sam, let him be. He can handle himself. He is angry and hurt. If I was in his shoes, I would have done the same thing for you."

Jackson held on to his wife as he watched Chase get on the elevator. He dialed Allen's number. The conversation was short but Jackson smiled. If Sasha did make it through this, he would be proud to call Chase his son.

------------------
Sasha had gone into cardiac arrest.
Tasha tore Sasha's gown off and prepared for resuscitation. The nurses began to prepare the defibrillator."We have less than one minute people, hurry the fuck up! "She yelled at the nurses. She didn't hold her tongue this was her sister and if they weren't willing to get their shit together she would kill them herself. She didn't care if she was hurting their feelings, they needed to do their job.

Tasha and a nurse began to administer CPR the old fashion way. After about a minute the machine was charged.

Tasha rubbed the gel against the paddles making sure they were ready. They only had a little time and she wasn't going to waste it.

"Charge the paddles to 100!" She heard the low whining tone steadily increasing in pitch.

Clear!" No response... more gel was applied.

"200!...Clear!... Got damn it Sasha wake the fuck up!"

-----------

Sasha woke up in the arms of the man she loved. She watched as his dark brown hair covered his eyes, as she moved stray hairs that covered them. A big smile crossed his face as he slowly opened this big blue ocean eyes.

"Good morning my love." He whispered.

Sasha smiled. "Good morning too you, sweetheart," she said inching closer to his lips. "Mmm, just can't get enough." She pulled back and smiled.

Chase pulled her closer to him. He kissed her on the neck as they laid naked in the thick duvet that felt like clouds.

"Did I tell you how much I love you today?" He said making his way down her collarbone.

"This is the first time this morning," she moaned and giggled.

Chase laid her flat on the bed and got on top of her. He kissed her passionately. She could feel his erection growing between her legs. Grabbing on to her right breast with that dangerous mouth of his, he squeezed the other. She arched her back to give him full access.

"Don't stop,baby!"

He looked up and smiled. He loved when she said those words. Lowing himself down he kissed her stomach as his tongue glided in circles as he kissed everyone of them. He could see a light sheen of perspiration across her stomach. Her body moved with him as he wanted to taste every inch of that delectable body.

Going closer to the mountain, he could feel the heat radiating off her in her most intimate place. She grabbed him and pulled him up and went in for another kiss.

"If you don't stop, I will lose it,"she said whispering against his lips.

He chuckled. "We have been married for ten years and I still can't get enough of you," he whispered back. "There is no woman I want or will ever want as much as you, I promise."

They stared into each other's eyes as she felt the words calm her and relaxed her. She could see the honesty in his eyes, better yet she felt an overwhelming sensation. She had heard the words before and each time he said them she fell deeper in love.

She flipped him on his back as she ravished kisses along his neck and chest. As she made it down to the center of his chest, she grabbed him as her fingers tighten against the beast that had her screaming, biting and scratching at times and slowly eased herself onto it.

Chase hissed as her warmth glided across his manhood, leaving a warm trail of hot rapture. She adjusted her position as he grabbed on to her hips.

"Are you ready Mr. Denson, for the ride of your life," she picked up his hands and intertwined them with hers kissing each knuckle.

"I'm always ready Mrs. Denson. I like it nice and slow because I want to feel every inch of that sweet pussy." He licked his lips as she slowly began her assault.

Slowly she rocked as her hair covered her right breast. Over the years her hair had gotten longer and she reminded him of Lady Godiva. She looked at him through narrow eyes.

"I'm your Lady Godiva forever," she said gobbling him up. He had told her so many times that she was his Lady Godiva and when he got this look in his eyes, she knew what he needed.

They both smiled as she rode him, as if he was that big stallion the legend had ridden in the 13th century. She started off slow until he was scratching every itch she had inside of her. Her pace began to quicken as he flipped her back onto her back.

"Daddy is going to take over now, while mama needs to hold on." He grabbed both of her knees as he pounded into her. She screamed as she held on to his neck. He bent down to kiss her as his tongue traced the outline of her lips.

"Please don't stop, bab..." Her first orgasm ripped through her body. She arched her back giving herself completely over. Chase slowed down just a little to let her catch her breath. Her hair was slicked as stray hairs were stuck to the side of her face.

He kissed her passionately as his erection grower harder inside of her.

"Damn I can stay like this forever in your sweet arms," he said kissing her on the neck. His movements began again as he felt her nails digging in his back. Her lips were parted and her eyes locked on to his.

Chase's blue eyes had turned to dark blue and she knew he was getting close. She wrapped her legs around his back and met him with every stroke. She could feel her walls starting to tighten. This man had an insatiable appetite and to keep up with him, she would do any and everything. She could hear the sounds of their hot and sweaty bodies as he slowly took his time easing in and out of her.

"You like that?" He asked as he angled himself, finding her spot.

"Yes...yes, just like that!"

He continued until his face had almost turned pink, as his eyes focused on her alone. Something about his eyes captured her soul and and instantly she felt him pulling her away from her body. They both exploded as the heat and sweat from the bodies mingled leaving them falling off the huge edge into darkness.

Sasha slowly opened her eyes, "Welcome back Sasha, welcome back!"

------------------
.....Yeah, she's finally awake. Since I've gotten so many comments and emails, I decided to add another two-three chapters before the epilogue. Thanks to everyone who has read, voted and commented. I truly appreciate you taking the time to read.