Part 23- Arrival 8:52pm

"Law is here to see you," Allen said to Chase. It had been a week and still no sign of Sasha. Madeline had been quiet. They were going to transport her back to the states in a couple of days. Since she tried to kill a fellow agent, she would be tried for attempted murder. She had actually married Emilio and with his name on many of the documents they found and pictures, she could be brought up on charges of treason.

"What does he want?"

"He wants to talk to you about Madeline." Chase sighed. He hope he didn't want any favors, because his patiences had run out days ago when it came to her.

"Send him in."

Law walked in with a deflated look on his face. He came in sat down in front of Chase.

"I'm so sorry about this whole situation. I didn't know anything that was going on with her. She did her job and I had no complaints. I will help you in whatever capacity that I can."

Chase looked at Law. For him to come here and say those words meant a lot. Law was not the type of person to bite his tongue.

"What you and my sister had a long time ago, I was pissed. I would have been pissed if it was another man. She is my baby sister and I am suppose to watch over her. I don't know how she got involved in this shit, but I hope maybe we can work together on this."

"Law, what do you want me to do? I knew you came in here for a reason."

"Let me help her, Chase. Maybe she will tell me something that can help you."

"No, she made her bed, now it is time for her lie in it."

"Sasha's parents have put in a missing persons report. They said they have tried to call you but you won't answer. They want answers Chase, maybe I can help get them, if you let me talk to Madeline."

"The Commander is going to speak to her family. I spoke to him earlier," Chase said not looking amused.

"Chase, damnit, I'm begging you. Our parents are dead, it's just Madeline and I. She doesn't have anyone else."

"I will make you a deal Law, I will let you talk to her, but she must give you something. If she doesn't I will make her life a living hell. She is apart of this elaborate scheme where men, women and children are sold to the highest bidder and taken against their will. She kidnapped an American woman, for personal gain. This shit is not suppose to happen!" He raised his voice at Law.

"This woman could be dead, abused no telling. In the bottom of the ship, we found a t-shirt with blood, urine and vomit. I don't know what happened to her. Madeline is not talking, her so called husband is missing and Alejandro Santos is clean. He was the only lead I had. I haven't fucking slept peacefully in over a week. The woman she took was the woman I LOVED! What the fuck you expect me to do, Madeline is so lucky I haven't wrung her neck or make her suffer the way I have!"

Law stared at the man in front of him. He had never seen Chase so out of it. They were so much alike but Chase always seem to be one step ahead of him in every case they worked on, but this one his emotions were standing in the way of a clear head.

'I understan..."

"Fuck you Law! You don't understand. You have never been put in this situation before. Your wife is at home taking care of her kids and your household. You love her and she loves you. I haven't even gotten the chance to tell Sasha how I feel about her. You can tell your wife and kids how much you love them everyday. Madeline will pay for this. If I find Sasha dead, I swear to you, I will fucking kill your sister, her husband and whoever else had something to do with her death.!"