Part 4 - Living In The Moment

**Mature audiences, involves sexual content**

"Well, Well, Well, where have you been big sis?" Tasha asked as Sasha strolled into the house at four am.

"None of your business Tasha, plus you are only younger by three minutes. I keep telling you if my leg wasn't in your face, you would have been first! Ha! Ha!"

"The date should have ended eight hours ago, it's four am."

"You sound jealous, Tasha. I thought you were working a late shift anyway," Sasha said opening the fridge.

"Well I lied so I wouldn't have to go, but wait you were supposed to call it off with CJ and leave. End of story! When I said you two might have something in common, I was being sarcastic. Did you sleep with him? I have been waiting for my cell to go off all night, and it never did, so obviously he was busy doing something."

Sasha had a flashback on how he made her cum just by looking at her with his hungry eyes and how he made her have four orgasms. She felt her panties getting wet just thinking about it.

"Tasha, I'm not going to lie, he is fine and very nice. I don't understand why you weren't interested. If you don't want him, I would love to have had him. To tell you the truth, you told me his name was CJ so when I got to the restaurant I was early. I sat at the bar when a cutie pie strolled up to the bar. We started talking and I actually enjoyed the conversation. When it was time for me to "break up with your guy" I had no idea your CJ was Chase Denson, the guy from the bar. I was speechless when he strolled up to the table. I had already told him why I was there and he played along until we got to the table."

"Was he upset?" Tasha asked fascinated.

"I don't think so. I think I was more shocked then him. He did confess, he thought I was you until he came up next to me. For the record, he knew the difference between you and me in less than two minutes, so evidentially; he was paying attention to you."

"Well, I'm shocked because we only been out twice if you count going for coffee for five minutes, but I was bored out of my mind!"

"Tasha, I'm tired and headed to bed. Oh, don't forget the rent money, to do the housework and buy my shoes!" Sasha said with a laugh.

Tasha threw the dish towel at Sasha.

*****************

Later on that night, Sasha put on her sexy black dress with four inch stilettos with fishnet stockings. She took one final look in the mirror. Not too shabby. Sasha blew a kiss in the mirror and picked up an overnight bag just in case things turned out the way she wanted it.

The drive to the marina led to daydreaming about the previous night. She hadn't plan on sleeping with Chase, but he was too irresistible. Could she really see herself with him? He was gorgeous but why didn't he have a woman? Why her when he could have any skinny white woman? Was she getting jealous over a man she met the night before? Was he into black woman or just a womanizer? Those were questions her lawyer side were going to ask.

She arrived at Pier 3 and saw a white convertible BMW with DEN3 on the back. As she pulled up to the yellow reserved spot an older man waved to her to park. "Ms. Worthington you can park here." Sasha parked and got out. She looked out and saw the mini bridge leading up to the small yacht. Wow, it was something one of her clients would have. She prayed that her heels wouldn't get caught in something or fall flat on her face.

"I'm Nathan, Mr. Denson's captain, glad to have you on board. Mr. Denson is awaiting your arrival," as he took her hand and let her step up aboard.

"Hello gorgeous!" She heard a sexy voice say from behind her. She turned and with his arms stretched out she felt his embrace. He kissed her on the lips that lingered for a moment. "I hope you are hungry. I fixed stuffed crab and lobster tails."