Epilogue

Five years later ....

Since Chase had semi-retired from the FBI they had moved to Toulon, France about a month after all the drama. Months later they were married in the old chapel by the sea in Toulon and decided they wanted to stay.

On their wedding night she had given him a small white box. When he opened it, a pair of white crocheted baby booties were inside. He was so ecstatic that they both had cried. Their dream of becoming parents again was within their reach. She was so scared with the vitamins and medicine she had taken, it would have been difficult to conceive. She had been the most happiest in the past few months.

The first was when Tasha said she could get off the vitamins and medications. She was so relieved she threw a small party. Finding out she was pregnant and then marrying Chase she realized that her dreams could be fullfilled. Telling him had made him just as happy. They had made an agreement that he would become closer to his side of the family, because family was important.

Once the doctor told her that her pregnancy would be fine, they traveled to Italy and Greece, bonding with his family and a few trips were made to the Big Easy at the beginning of the pregnancy, but it wasn't until her sixth month when they found out they were having twins. Both sides of the family were thrilled.

Although with all the drama that had happened it brought the family together. Chase seemed closer to his family and she could see the difference it made. Sasha had known how hard it was not to have parents until she found an unbreakable bond with Samantha and Jackson, who she called mom and dad.

The house they had chosen needed major renovations. They were riding through the city one day when they found it. They both instantly fell in love with it, but it needed a lot of work. Sasha was three months pregnant and trying to take on a major project like that would be exhausting.

The house sat up on top of the hill and they had purchased the surrounding acreage. It had taken them five and half months to finally complete the house and that was with the men working all day, six days a week. Chase wanted it completed by the time the twins were born. With the help of Carmine's construction company and the women including Samantha, Tasha, Bella, Lisa and Christina, the house was completed a day before the twins arrived.

It was a little awkward at first but once the ladies started the work, it came out fabulous. The eight bedroom, ten bath house had passed inspection by all and the pool house had another three bedrooms, full kitchen and two baths. It was a garden paradise. No expense was spared because they knew Toulon was the place for them.

His family had instantly gravitated to Sasha. Not only was his cousin, Grant's wife, Lisa was black, they also had a married biracial daughter Christina. Lisa and Christina were only three hours away by plane and they were a constant figure in the Denson household along with the rest of his family. France was now the new Italy, home away from home. It was amazing the house was never empty and that's the way they loved it.

Right before the twins were born, Sasha's parents moved to Toulon, just a few miles away. Her parents were different too. Her father retired from the liquor business and he and her mother traveled a lot especially with Grant and Lisa. They had become travel buddies.

Tasha had moved to Paris a year later to work with Syntex Pharmaceuticals as an consultant. She was in the process of getting government approval on her treatment for critical illness, specializing in organ failure. She had already sold two of her highly anticipated drugs, for millions of dollars. They had given her free reign and once her contract was up at University Hospital she left, got married, had a child and was living the life with her husband.

Move in day at the Denson household was a happy day, as that was the day, both sides of the family helped them move in and celebrated the birth of the twins. They were held all the time and with that, household staff were hired.