Part 3- A Night to Remember

After about a twenty minute ride, Sasha pulled up to a huge gated beach house. Chase pushed in a few numbers and the automatic gate opened. She continued behind him and the automatic garage closed. He told her to pull up in the empty space next him and he walked her in.

He grabbed her by the hand and led her up the stairs into the living room. The house was painted in neutral colors while the décor was very expensive. She had no idea what he did for a living, but he looked mighty young to have such an extravagance. The pictures on the wall reflected calmness and light. The kitchen boosted high-end appliances with a breakfast bar for a sitting of six.

"So do you cook in this huge kitchen or is it for show?"

Walking in the kitchen behind her he reached behind her and pulled out two wine glasses. "Actually if I'm in town I do. Since I'm part Italian, my lasagna is the best."

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked.

"I'm fine. You have a beautiful home."

"The balcony is the best part. Come over here and you can see the moonlight glowing on the water."

Sasha walked down the stairs of the elevated living room. He opened the sliding glass door and she was left breathless. The moon rays danced over the river leaving a warm breeze in the air.

"It's gorgeous!" She said with an air of excitement.

"I'm glad you like it," as he placed a kiss on her neck. "I've been wanting to do that all night," placing his arms around her waist.

"I normally don't sleep with a guy on the first date, but there is something about you, that makes me want you. I don't know what it is, but I am totally horny right now and I think you are the only one that can satisfy me right now."

Chase turned her around and picked her up. He carried her up the stairs staring up in her eyes. Walking down the long hallway, he stopped and opened the door. The gigantic poster bed with warm reds and brown shimmered in the moonlight. Chase put her down in front of the bed.

"Sasha darling, I want you to take off your clothes very slowly, leaving her undergarments on."

Sasha slowly untied her dress from the side. As she eased it off her shoulders the silk dress pooled down to the floor. She was left standing with a lavender see through lace bra and lavender thong that were made of two thick ribbons supporting the lace on the sides of the thong. Chase erection was getting harder and harder as he watched from his chair.

She raised her right leg and unclamped her stocking from the garter belt and rolled the stocking down her leg and she continued with left leg. As she eased out the stocking she took off her shoes. Standing there with just her bra and panties on, Chase stopped her. He got out of his chair and walked around Sasha admiring her.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked as her eyes followed him. She couldn't figure out where all this confidence was coming from. She was never aggressive when it came to sex.

"Oh, Sasha you have no idea. I am trying to figure out where I want to start. You have to be the sexiest woman I have ever seen. When I saw you at the bar, I knew I had to get a better look."

"Are you sure about that? I think you thought I was Tasha."

"First of all, Tasha doesn't have an ass like yours. Her hair is shorter, your mold is on the left side as Tasha's is on the right side and you have a dimple. There is a resemblance but I find you more attractive and sexier. Not to offend your sister." They both chuckled.

"So I thought your name was CJ?"

"Actually my name is Chase Jamison Denson, so my friends call me CJ."