Trailer

Trailer was done by @Brookueismyname.

Leah's weird, she rather stay up in her room with pizza and good a movie rather than go party, but she's the one holding all the cards. Molly your typical school girl, parties, and loves to date, but she has some secrets to keep. Tom, he's the stuck up jock, who loves to bully smaller kids, but he's running from something to. Ben, bens just a plain all nine year old boy who loves action figures, but he's tougher than he seems. Well Luke, Luke's running from something, or someone.

Leah is a normal girl, she likes books, boys, and pizza, but that all changes when her house gets broken into in the middle of the night, by men from Leah's parents past. Now being a normal teenage girl, she screams when she's sees the men dragging her father's lifeless body, but that's not all. She's told that her whole life's been a lie, and that the person who raised her, isn't her father, then she sees her mother gets shot, what do you expect her to do? Get thrown out the window, and drive to New York, and pick up an unwanted tag along?

Now with a gun, keys, and men who want to kill her on her trail, with a car full of bossy, mean, unkind siblings, and a very cocky and unwanted tag along, how will she survive? Step of the gas pedal and drive like hell.