It's Been 9 Months..(Author's Note)

......................................................................................

I AM SINCERELY SORRY. 

I don't know if anyone still reads this fic but I sincerely apologize because the last time I updated was somewhere in the late December of 2014 and 2015 is literally ending. 

I was out of ideas and I couldn't continue this never ending story. But those are my 12 year old times. Now I'm kind of better trained as a writer and got to improve my crap English.  I actually had thoughts of discontinuing my book since it's rotting and collecting non-existent dust, but I couldn't let go of my hard work so easily. 

Now I don't know if anyone's still gonna read this, but if you do, please please PLEASE tell me if you still wanna go on reading this fan fiction because if you do, then I mihgt have more motivation and stop being a Dan Howell lol. (jk i love him sm)

Those who are thinking 'I would love to read more but oh god it's not making and progress' here are the ideas and improvements:

-My English language has improved A LOT.

-I'm making plans on how to end it in a good or bad way. (tell me what you think!)

-I make Poods and Toby have some chemistry OR add Dan and Phil in and make them have it instead, since Felix already has Marzia. The Phan thing has been in my mind for a really long time.

-I might add more YouTubers in my book. I need you all to tell me who you wanna add in, someone you love or someone you hate, either on the good side or the bad. And maybe I can add you in the book as well! Either PM me in wattpad (I forgot how to Wattpad I'm sorry) or ask me in my Tumblr blog: (self-promotion, really)

pushmedown2suicidetown.tumblr.com

-Lastly, this is kind of related to the previous point, I might add BANDS. YES. Please give me your favourite bands you want to add in, or your favourite person in the band. (SHOUTOUT TO THE SKELETON CLIQUE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LOVE TWENTY ONE PILOTS BABES |-/)

Gonna write the next chapter right now and hopefully publish it by tonight.

Welcome back bros and audience. I miss yall so much *kissy face*

Brofist.