Chapter 13

Shane POV

The 4 of the teenagers, at least they seems like it, were laughing like mad people.

The girl turned to the boy on her left and said, "master would be proud of us of what we've done! Imagine his happy face when we bring them to him!"

"Quiet now. This is just part if it. We're not done yet." He replied, with a smooth voice.

"Done with what?" I asked, Confused.

"The plan. The plan to give us your channel passwords!" The other boy who looked rather nerdy, as he's wearing spectacles that are really big and his pants are slightly too high.

"For what?" Anthony exclaimed, with an upset tone.

"I was supposed to take over Shane's channel. And Cory here," the girl pointed to the nerdy guy, "was supposed to take over Ryan's channel. and these two, Tyler and Brendon," she pointed to the other two guys, "was supposed to take over you pricks." She pointed at Ian and Anthony.

"Now then, give them to us, unless you want to have a hard time." Tyler moved towards us and we backed off.

I turned to my right, where Ryan was, realizing he had a penknife on his left hand. I took my scissors and signaled to Anthony to do the same. Ian noticed and took a pole that was laying on the floor.

The girl gasped and said, "they have weapons!"

Tyler looked at us and said with a fierce tone, not the usual smooth one anymore, "are you going to attack us?"

"Don't you dare come close." Ian warned.

All four of us kicked the metal closing with all our might, and hitting it with our weapons, hands and legs. Of course, Ian's weapon was the most effective. Ian's part of the metal closing, with was the left end, had a little opening. We all ran out of the opening, all relieved that we escaped.

The metal closing wasn't even very strong. It was a really thin layer and when it closed, it was jiggling and all.

We all ran laughing, we turned around and saw them chasing us. We kept running until they saw what was ahead of us an ran off.

"There's so many of them!" Brendon shouted.

We turned to see many tents and a few youtubers hanging around. They were probably afraid since there's so many of them against four little kiddies.

"Hey!" Anthony shouted.

They all looked at us with wide smiles.

"Oh my gosh!" Kalel shouted and ran to Anthony's arms.

"Felix and Toby are in a trap. We have to help them." I told everyone.

Everyone looked worried. Especially Marzia. She was speechless and fell from her knees, sobbing. Kalel ran for her and hugged her, It's going to be fine, don't worry. We'll find them. They can't hurt Felix."

"W-what if they do?" Marzia started crying loudly.

I looked around and saw everyone's faces showing pity.

I couldn't blame her. If Lisa was missing, I would be doing the exact same thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13, check!  √

Just to let you guys know, my chapters are mostly unedited, but of course if I have the time, I'll reread the chapters to check for spelling errors :)