Chapter 8

Tobuscus POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I can already smell the fresh morning air that got me excited for the day.

I peeked on the hole on my tent,the campfire was out.

I pulled myself away from my sleeping bag and kept it nicely in the bag.

I left my tent and looked at the beautiful flowers and trees surrounding our tiny camp site.

I sat on the log and played with the rabbits which came to me. I really had alot of fun,but I need to wake those two sleepy-heads.

I went towards Felix's tent and shook it. I heard him swear loudly and there he was,coming out of his tent,with a frightened face.

"Toby! it was you all along! I thought it would be a bear or something." He yawned and stared at Richard's tent,"I'll wake him up."

I nodded and stared at my watch. Weird. It's not working anymore..it was working very finely yesterday. Especially when I just bought it a few days ago!

"Umm.. Toby?"

"Yeah?" I turned to Felix,giving my simple reply.

"R-Richard's not here."

I stared at him with big eyes,"what?!"

See? I knew something was wrong with that guy! HE.LEFT.US.

I ran towards that stupid guy's tent and pushed Felix away furiously. I looked inside to expect not a single living thing in there. Worse,it's empty! Our canned food,weapons.. EVERYTHING!

We were dumb enough to give him every necessary stuff to him,and now it's gone. All gone.

PewDiePie POV

Toby was right. We shouldn't have listened to that bastard. Now we're lost,and we don't even have any food.

We only have our bottled waters,which was not even half full and Toby had a little penknife he brought along. It wouldn't do any help to big predators. What are we going to do?

---------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! If you want to know what happens next,stay tuned to the future chapters! I'll be uploading more tomorrow! sorry that it's pretty short today!! *brofist*

BOOP!