Chapter 9

Tobuscus POV

Felix and I prepared our bags to leave the campsite. Although we didn't have anyone to lead us,nor did we knew which way to go,we knew we should continue our journey. We didn't want to rot in this stupid place. 

"Let's go." Felix walked out of the campsite first. I tagged along.

Trees were the only thing we saw around us. I'm not sure if we could survive or even get out of this hell. 

As we were walking around,my stomach grumbled loudly. Oh god.

"Toby,you hungry?" Felix turned to me.

"Kinda. It doesn't matter. Let'sgo on." I smiled.

PewDiePie POV

I was super hungry,I could even eat Toby right now. But of course I wouldn't. Toby's hungry too. In fact,he must've been hungrier than me. His stomach grumbled multiple times. He could still say that it doesn't matter at all.

"Let's try to find the others. If we do,they must've have food with them. We'll share some of it. If we don't, We'll find a small animal to kill and eat. We have no choice. You don't want to die,do you?" I smiled at him.

"Right." He smiled back.

We went through the forest for like more than an hour. I guess it felt like it. We don't have a watch. 

Ian POV

I can't believe Henry left us! Me,Anthony,Ryan Higa and Shane Dawson! We have a giant group of people and we only have a little amount of water in our water bottles! What we were thankful of was that we have a large amount of food in Shane's large backpack. Henry forgot to to steal our food supply.

(3 hours ago)

Shane POV

I felt someone's body heat above me. I forced my eyes open and saw Henry trying to reach my backpack which was where we kept our food supply. 

"Henry? What are you doing?" 

Henry looked at me and grabbed my backpack. I reached my hands to the backpack and used the little amount of energy I had. I snatched it and tried to grab Henry's hand. Unfortunately,he went away.

I saw him running away with his backpack,bigger than usual. I looked around and realized that all my stuff were gone! I only had the food supplies. I lost my watch,my compass and all the other things I need. He stole it! 

I woke the rest up and they had the same experience. But for now,we felt hopeless. I showed them the food supply and told them that he tried to steal it. We continued our journey from then on.

(Back to normal)

Anthony POV

I hope Kalel is doing fine. I miss her. I want to survive this for her,only her.

While thinking about my girlfriend,I saw two people walking from a distance. I shook Ian and pointed at them.

"G-Guys,look." Ian pointed at those two.

"HEY,OVER HERE!" All four of us shouted at them,waving our hands.

Who could they be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys think it's Toby and Pewds? Stay tuned for the next Chapter tomorrow!

Sorry for the long wait guys! I was preparing for Cross Country! Now that it's over,I shall continue to update! Thanks for reading!

*Brofist* 

BOOP!