Chapter 5-Into The Mysterious Forest

Next day..

PEWDIEPIE POV

The sound of the bell rang. I squinted my eyes on my phone. 6.30am. I saw Tobuscus on his bed,opposite me, awake with his Mini Minotaur being squeezed by his own arms.

"WAKEY WAKEY, YOUTUBERS!!" The sound of Richard's voice was heard. "TAKE A BATH AND GET OUTTA YOUR HELL HOLES."

I immediately took a bath;before Toby did,And wore my clothes. When we were ready,we went out of our rooms And went to the lobby.

"Today,we'll be going into to forest of doom." I heard gasps And chattering. I saw Richard smiled playfully,"just kidding. It's just a normal forest. Don't worry, me and my siblings knows where to go. You guys will be separated into four groups. Two female groups,And two male groups. fair enough?"

He scanned his papers And slowly read out who's going to which group. After a few minutes waiting for me and Toby's name to be heard,it was finally time for Richard to read out on who's going to his group.

He nodded And smirked. "now for my group." He slowly opened his mouth,"Felix and Toby."

I waited for him to name out other youtubers. That was weird. Only me And Toby? While the other groups had like 4 or 6 people,only us? I felt like something was wrong.

"Now get to your groups!" Richard shouted while heading to us.

I wanted to run away. Not that I was scared,but something was odd.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was my girlfriend,Marzia and Anthony's girlfriend,Kalel.

"Felix, I'm scared." I knew Marzia also knew my group was rather small.

"Don't worry,I have Toby. And besides,maybe there were out of youtubers for our group." I hugged her for the last time.

Yeah,maybe that. Richard can't possibly have a different reason,right?

Richard patted my shoulder,"that's right." see? I knew it. But I wasn't 100% sure. Richard smiled at my girlfriend, "don't worry,Marzia. I'll take care of your boyfriend."

Marzia gave her last goodbye and left. She was heading to Anthony,which was Henry's group. Kalel wanted to meet him.

"Don't worry guys! we'll have lots of fun in the forest. Let's go." Richard immediately headed to to forest. We tagged along.

TOBUSCUS POV

The forest didn't look like any kind of forest. Well yes,it looked like how a forest is supposed to be,but the atmosphere, it was,different. I can't tell though.

"How's it? our dad told us our ancestors said that it lived on for decades! It'll be fun to camp here!" Richard gave out a relaxed sigh and smiled at us,and we smiled back.

We went up the hill and looked at the view. It was just,beautiful. The view made me calm. I sat on the green patch and ate my sandwich. We were having a nice little picnic. Only three of us.

Richard sighed,"we stayed in this little forest for years. All four of us. I was surprised that we survived this long."

I wiped off some bread crumbs,"What do you mean only you and your sibling? how about your parents?" 

"If you want to know," he gave another sigh,only longer,and sadder," I was told that my mom moved to the city,and left all of us. When I was 19,my dad went into the forest to fish,like he usually do. He didn't come back to our home for nights. Since I was the oldest,they told me to check on him. I found no sight of him nor his body. We continued to live,parentless,for fourteen years."

"oh,sorry for asking that." I looked down,feeling guilty.

"No! It's alright,actually. I'm used to it." Richard patted my shoulder,the friendly way.

"so you're 33?" Felix questioned.

"yep." Richard smiled.

"Okay,if you guys are done eating, let me know." Richard slept on the patch of grass,while Felix and I smiled at each other,awkwardly.