The Beginning

PewDiePie POV

My alarm rang and I sat up. I looked at my beautiful girlfriend, Marzia, sleeping so soundly. I tucked her hair behind her ear and she woke up.

Looking at me confusedly, she said, "you're awake? "

"Sorry to wake you up." I smiled."I'm gonna make a new video for my bros."

She smiled back at me. I stood up and head for the shower. After a long bath,I opened my computer.

"How's it going bros? " I did my little intro while waving my hands up in a childish way.

After finishing editing and posting my new video, my telephone rang. "hello?" I answered.

"Is this Felix?"

"uuh, yeah." I replied,scratching my head. The voice sounded so manly. I wish I could have that voice.

"There is this campaign I held up for youtubers. Would you like to join? and uh, ask your girlfriend too."

"yeah,sure I guess."

"perfect.You might want to pack your bags as it will start next week. An email will be given to you later on what you should do and where should you go. See you next week.Bye,Pewds."

"Okay,bye." I replied,hanging up and was about to tell my girlfriend.

Tobuscus POV

'Hello once again audience!" I started to record my video.

After the video, I left Steven to do the rest of the job.Claire came up to me with the phone on her hand. "I got a call." she smiled.

"is it about my bad behavior in school,mom? " I joked.

"Well,No.It's a campaign." she sat beside me on the couch.

I put up both of my feet on the table and took the remote. "say No." I replied to her.

"Well,I said yes." she walked up to the television and stood infront of it.

"whyyyyyyy?!?!" I whined.

"Well you're going and that is that" Claire gave me an evil smirk.

Clearly,she wants me to go outside more.She's jealous,ha.And obviously I'm awesome, and handsome.