Chapter 7

Normal POV

After both of the youtubers were done staring at the view,they woke Richard up and continued their journey.

"Where are we going?" Toby asked,looking worried. Sweat formed on his face.

"Uhh.. we are going to find a place to sleep. Toby? you okay there? you're sweating like hell." Richard went closer to him and tried to comfort him.

"He must be sick." Felix added.

"No I'm not. I'm okay. I'm just...scared. Kind of." Toby smiled at both of them and walked the the other direction.

"This is nice."

PewDiePie POV

Me and Richard went to take a look. It was an empty space,fit for three tents and we knew we were able to make a campfire there.

"Pretty nice. Let's place our tents here." Richard went in and fixed his tent.

Me and Toby did the same thing too.

After we were done,Richard prepared the campfire while me and Toby had a little chat about some things.

"Okay. I'm done. We have alot of time left. Let's do something." Richard sat on the log opposite me and Toby.

"Why are we the only ones in your group?" Toby asked.

Richard stared at him with worried eyes. "Well,like I said,we were out of people."

"then you should've took some from the others." Toby replied.

"Well..I didn't think of that." Richard laughed.

"Only someone stupid wouldn't think of that."

I gasped and grabbed Toby's arm,"Toby! don't say that! he might be right. Don't tell me you don't like him."

"I do. But,I don't trust him." Toby whispered.

"Sorry guys..I guess I was stupid all along hahah..And it's fine,if you don't believe me,then I apologize." Richard smiled.

"I'm sleepy. it's also kind of dark out. You guys can chat while I sleep,okay?" Richard left and went in his tent.

"Toby," I sighed and looked at him,"what's wrong?"

"I just have this feeling..that I shouldn't trust that guy." Toby stared at Richard's tent.

"Well,you should. He's nice,trust me." I knew what he felt. I don't really trust Richard that much. I just don't want Toby to keep on doing this.

"Okay." Toby sighed and went in his tent.

I stopped the fire and left. I went in my tent and before I tucked in,I planned to call Marzia.

There's No signal. Oh yeah I'm in a forest. Godammit. I really miss my girlfriend.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So guys,I kept my promise! I'm going to upload this before I leave for school! I'll update tomorrow again (I hope) and maybe, I'll update later in a few hours! I know I suck at this but I'm happy that you guys really read my book! I really appreciate it and I'll continue from now onwards! Thanks and *brofist*

BOOP!