IM SORRY

I think I'm going to kill myself now.
I'm going to explain myself right now.
I AM A STUPID LITTLE SHITHEAD THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY.

I don't think I'm going to continue this story as I started it when I was only 12, which is pretty stupid and honestly a huge mistake because I was in my random phase on that period of time. I'm definitely having plans on doing some fan fictions but most likely on bands because I don't watch pewdiepie and tobuscus anymore. I've been watching pewdiepie for literally almost 5 years and this is a huge shame that's stuck with me, not because I'm ashamed of being in the bro army, but because I don't put my heart into the fandom and Felix himself. I'm going to keep this story as a trophy of my shame.

I truly apologise to you all. LITERALLY 2K IS HUGE FOR ME. Unfortunately I cannot continue as my knowledge of Felix and Toby has somehow 'faded' and I know little to no information about them anymore. Like I do not know Felix had tattoos like bruh. Anyway, I AM SOOOO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALL OF YOU BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONTINUE THIS BULLSHIT OF A STORY. I can't believe people even read this but anyway, I love you all but this is farewell, at least for the book I guess.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you all in another book, if I ever publish that is.