Moments of awkwardness

Tobuscus POV

I swear I heard the front door open. I immediately came out of the toilet. I saw a brown haired dude sitting on the bed playing his phone,his back facing me. He immediately turned to face me.

"You're Tobuscus! I know you!" It's PewDiePie!

I smiled and came up to him. "and you're PewDiePie! Nice to meet you!"

A lot of haters told me that PewDiePie's a better gamer than me. But it's best to keep it to myself. I sat next to him and gave a relaxed sigh.

this is so awkward. Sitting beside my 'enemy'.

"I'm gonna go t-to the toilet" Felix stood up and went in.

"y-yeah. great.I'll wait here."

Dammit! I just made it so awkward! what am I gonna do? what am I supposed to say? why am I sweating a lot lately?

PewDiePie POV

I stared at my face on the mirror. God,this is awkward. What am I supposed to say to him? it's not like I have a crush on him or something,dammit. I should calm down.

I turned on the faucet and washed my face. After refreshing myself,I felt a vibration in my pocket. Shit! Marzia! I forgot to text her!

"Hello? Felix?"

"Marzia!" I knew I sounded really nervous.

"Felix! is your Roommate Okay? by the way,who is your Roommate?"

"Tobuscus" I gulped. I knew she'd be shocked or something 'cos she knew that my bros had been fighting with his Audience.

"Really? is everything Okay?" her voice grew louder.

"Yes. He's cool. Anyways, who's your Roommate?"

"Kalel. Maybe you should talk to Toby more. That's all. Bye, Felix!"

I knew she's in a hurry 'cos she's really close to Kalel. Why does she have Kalel and I have Toby? it's weird 'cos her Roommate is her close friend and I have my 'enemy'.And now.I'm stuck in the toilet. I'm really scared to get out of the toilet and meet the 28 year-old. But I can't stay here forever.

I went out of the toilet and Toby turned to me and smiled. I looked at the time,9.00am. I really hope there's someone to save me from this awkwardness of hell. I heard someone knocking the door. Perfect!

"I'll get it" I ran to the door and opened it.

"Felix!" Ken ran up to me and hugged me.

Cry went in our room."Dude,you haven't unpacked your things yet?"

"nope." I hung my arm around Cry.

"Is that Toby Turner?Tobuscus?" Ken went closer Toby.

Toby nodded awkwardly.

"well,why don't Cry sit here with Toby while both of us talk outside?" I pushed Cry towards Toby.

I pushed Ken out the door and closed the door behind me.

"Toby? seriously?" Ken folded his arms.

Suddenly,I had a flashback of what Richard told me,'you have a roommate there waiting for you.'  seriously?they did it on purpose?

I placed my arms on my hips and mumbled,"goddamnit Richard."

"what?" Ken went closer to me "Richard?"

"The dude who brought me here."