Chapter 10

PewDiePie POV

I heard something from afar. I looked around and nobody was to be seen. But I could hear people calling out.

"Dude,you heard that?" Toby looked at me,frightened as if it was a monster calling out to us.

"Oh look." I saw some people waving at us at a distance.

I found them familiar. I went to Where they were and realised they were Henry's group!

I couldn't believe it. The siblings really left all of us. I'm really worried about Marzia now.

"Felix! Thank God you're here!" Anthony gave me a man hug and patted Toby's back.

"What are we going to do now?" Anthony said, being serious. "They left us like this. We don't even know where to go."

"I have a plan!" Shane exclaimed. The whole group turned to him. "We'll find the other two groups."

"How does that even help? No one knows where to go." Toby interrupted him.

"Well" Shane walked past us and turned to loon at us, "they might have more food supplies, which means food wont be a problem. And some of them might have other necessary things like a compass. And you know what they say, the bigger the group, the better."

"Sound like a good idea to me." I agreed.

Shane smiled at me, "So, no objections?"

Everyone shook their heads in agreement.

Author's note

I know I know, it's short. I'm going to continue tomorrow heehee

It's almost 11pm here and there's school tomorrow so I stopped it here. And I also came back from a vacation a few hours ago. So yeah.

Byeeeee ❤❤❤

*BROFIST*

BOOP