Chapter 4-Boredom

Notice:

This is Chapter 4,and I forgot to put up the chapter numbers on my previous chapters. I apologize for that. anyways,I'll try my best to be 100% responsible. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry POV

'So hey,I'm Cry.' I smiled at Toby awkwardly.

'Toby.' He smiled back.

God this is awkward. Pewdie? what's taking you so long? I looked at Pewdie's bag and saw a picture of Marzia and him. So sweet. What? where am I? Oh yeah,Toby. Dammit.

"So uh,what to you usually do on your channel?" I turned to Toby.

"Me? Oh,I have three channels. Well I do a lot of things. You know. Games and stuff."

I tried not to facepalm myself. Goddammit Cry! you asshole! What kind of question is that?

Normal POV

The bell rang and every youtuber came out of their rooms.

"test 1,2" Richard tested his microphone on his hand.

"okay. welcome to the YouTube campaign! Everybody gather around." Richard waited for everybody to gather at the lobby. "There are things you guys should know about us. As you can see,these people beside me are my siblings,and we owned the island. I'm Richard Dumbell and these are Tess,Emily and Henry Dumbell. And this is the Dumbell island. We belong here,We live here and we own it. So don't do anything stupid. Now,you guys are free to do anything. But tomorrow is a new day. There are activities held for you guys. And you'll enjoy it. Okay that's all. Go back to your rooms."

"What are you gonna do to them?" Emily whispered in Richards ear.

"You'll see."

Tobuscus POV

Me,Felix and his two other friends gathered in our room.

"What do you think we're gonna do tomorrow?" Ken Said.

"I don't know,Maybe we'll meet a monkey?" Cry laughed by himself "you know,me? Monkey? get it? never mind."

That moment me and Felix laughed.

It was so boring. Not the conversation and all,only that there's nothing in the room to play with,But there's a television though.

I took out my phone and received a message from Clare. 'is everything Okay?'

I typed out,'yup.' and sent it back to her.