How We Met

PewDiePie POV

I was done packing my bags and was ready to go. But it was one week away. I got the email that dude told me about. All it says was to meet at the airport.

As I was talking to Marzia about the things happening in our lives,and a little about the campaign, I got a call from my phone. I looked at it with Ken's name on the screen.

Before I could say a nice hello,Ken immediately said,"Dude,did you get a call from someone about the campaign?"

And that moment I knew,CinnamonToastKen was going too! But he doesn't sound happy at all.

"Yes,why?" I asked out of curiosity. Something was weird.

"I did too. At that moment,I thought me and Cry were the only ones."

I started to calm down. Seriously? I thought there was something wrong with the call,like the campaign was an idea from a wizard or something. Okay,I have a weird imagination. Deal with it!

"Anyways, Minx is coming too.Oh,how about Marzia? is she coming?"

"Yup. She's packing her bags." I looked at Marzia.

"Okay then.See you at the campaign." Ken hung up and I placed my phone on the table.

Tobuscus POV

Good. Claire packed my stuff. Now I don't need to worry about anything. I took my Mini Minotaur and hugged it.

Claire stared at me with a wierded out look. Like she had found out I'm her son. That I'm apparently not.

"What?" I looked at her. "never seen a guy hug his mini minotaur?"

"Well No." she replied. She walked up to me. "Excited for the campaign?"

"Naaaaaaaaa".I turned to the other side of the couch."I'm so lazy"

"Well it's next week. Not tomorrow."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me that?" I stood up with a happy little face."Now I can for what I want!"

Claire folded her arms. "what did you wanna do?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "hey,what if I get killed? Like the campaign is held in a forest and there's a serial killer in it and he plans to kill every YouTuber and kills me first?"

"Then I'd be the happiest woman in the world!" she replied, in a sarcastic way.

PewDiePie POV

The week passed and I was ready for the campaign. But I wasn't sure if someone will be there to wait for me and Marzia.

"Felix?" I heard Marzia calling me.

"Huh?Oh,Marzia.Sorry.Got caught in the daze." I smiled and laughed a bit.

I knew Marzia was worried about me. I glanced at her adorable face,but she didn't look that excited at all. "Marzia?are you Okay? "

"I was about to say that to you. Yes,I'm fine. You know,just..worried." She smiled.

As we reached the airport, I saw a dude with a paper that wrote, 'Felix & Marzia' before I could approach to him,he ran to me and said,"Felix! Marzia!" he reached his hand to us and smiled."I'm Richard."

Tobuscus POV

I rested my body on the comfy chair. I looked out the window,staring at the clouds as they go by.

As I reached the destination, I took a last look at the jet plane and left.

"This is called the Dumbell island,if you wanna know." Tess smiled.

"more like the forest island." there were many trees around me.

After a lot of walking,we reached a little resort. It looked so beautiful. With statues everywhere, a water fountain and a swimming pool.

What really caught my eye is the youtubers. First I saw NigaHiga. Then I saw Jackfilms. Then I saw Smosh. Youtubers everywhere!

"Toby?" Tess shook my shoulder. "Toby! "

"huh? what?"

"your key to your room. Boys' dorm." she tossed the key towards my hands. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"To the left!" the 34 year old laughed.

"Thanks,Tess." I smiled at her and left.

I stared at the words on the key, "Boys' dorm-Room 24" I looked around the boys' dorm. 20,21,22,23 ah! 24!

PewDiePie POV

"Here are your keys!" Richard tossed one at me and another to Marzia and smiled at me,"You have a Roommate there waiting for you."

"Thanks, Richard." Marzia smiled and left us by ourselves.Two keys? that's weird.

I read mine which says,Boys' dorm-room 24.Boys' dorm? So I'm not with Marzia?

"Felix,I'm in room 18,girls' dorm. See you later." she kissed my cheek,"text me."

As I walked towards two blocks, each of them were written in papers,Boy's dorm and girls' dorm. I walked towards the boys dorm. I mean, why would I go to the girls dorm?

When I reached my room,I reached my key towards the keyhole. when it was unlocked,I opened it. I saw nobody. As I sat on the bed, someone came out of the toilet.