Chapter 6

hey guys..it's been REALLY long since I updated sooo.. sup. hahahahah I'm truly sorry and I'll continue from now.

(the story would be totally different with the original deleted chapters. apologize for redoing and ruining the story but the reason Why it took so long was that last year was my last year of primary school and I had to study really hard. I also wasted the months to figure out how to recreate the story since I forgot what happened in the deleted chapters. Tip: I have a horrible memory. )

---------------------------------------------

PewDiePie POV:

This was really awkward for me and Toby. Fuck you Richard. what am I going to say?

"uhh..hi." Felix,you dumbass. That's all you could say?

"oh hey." he sounded so fine. He didn't find it awkward? our fans are fighting and he sounded like I'm his friend. Well,that's Toby. I guess.

"Are you done?" I saw him nibbling his sandwich which he was about to complete.

"I guess. You know what? Let Richard rest after a long day of handling us both." I guess he was right. I really pitied on Richard.

"How about a little chat?" I smiled.

"Whatchu wanna talk about?" He sat closer to me which made it more awkward than ever. Not that I suspected him to be gay,but,he doesn't seem to hate me like I'd thought he would.

"Anything."

He turned and rubbed his chin. "I guess I don't really have an idea."

He looked at me and said,"you know what?" he turned back to the view and continued, "let's just enjoy the view till it's time to wake him up."

He was right. Better look at the view rather than talking about stuff. The view was just simply beautiful. It felt like as if art came to life.

Tobuscus POV:

I'm sorry. I didn't know what to say. Might as well just sit here and stare at nothing..but the view. It was just weird. Felix looked so fascinated by the view,I do too. Just that I felt like... something is going to turn bad.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry that today's chapter was short! I'm going to upload the next one tomorrow!! I hope that I have time tomorrow to upload it! I'm preparing for a performance tomorrow with my percussion band! wish me luck! hahah I'm just kidding,I wasted months of not uploading even once and I wasted you guys' time..Stay awesome and I'm truly sorry! *Brofist*