~Omake Cafe 6~

// Hi every one I'm back! Miss me? Course you did! ^^

Emil: Welcome back!

Anonymous: Oh my god thank heavens I thought I was gonna fall off the face of the earth never to return again.

Jimmy: Oh hey! Rachel, Taijiya's back!

Rachel: Woah I though she died or something! (probably like most of her readers)

//: OI! >^>

Harley: Well someones as full of themselves. AS ALWAYS. Why do you think they would care if your back?

//Because I'm awesome~

....... And I'm the only one who can continue this series for them so they HAVE to miss me! mwahaha

Harley: *face palms*

//: ANYWAYS! Thank you for your patience. Sorry it took so long to update, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!! *bows*

Jimmy: Yeah you better apologize to them. =^=

//: Sorry, sorry~

Rachel: What took you so long to update Taijiya-chan?

//: Weeeeeell I had the whole chapter written out, even longer, more detail, it was so beautiful I was so proud..... and then my computer crashed...

Everyone: Oooooooh yikes.

//: My hard, precious work was gone. I was mortified! I gave up and felt unmotivated to rewrite it... finally got around to forcing myself to do it. But sadly it's no where as amazing as the original... *sigh*

Anonymous: Well at least you got around to updating-

*sudden smoke appears*

KID: Hello~ I HEARD TAIJIYA WAS BACK!?!

//: 0-0.... OH! Hiya Kid!

KID: Tai-chan! *eyes sparkle, holding out hands*

//: Hahaha here. *hands him a new magic trick*

KID: yussssss

Rachel: *coughing* ugh stupid thief STOP USING SMOKE BOMBS!!!

Jimmy: Kaito Kid- *ahem* more importantly why is the author giving you magic tricks!? Are you helping him with heists!?!?!

//: Whaaaaat no no noooooo it's just that-