50.

Warning: smut smut smut. Can't have a hotel room with Mikey without it! ;)

*Michael's POV*

Today has gone better than I ever expected. The smile on her face today is one that I would kill to see every day of my life. She looks so relaxed and that's just what she needed. I'm not going to lie, I'm quite proud of myself.

The sun has set, and it is February so it's getting really cold really quick. We head back to the hotel and up to our room. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Sure, I'm a guy with a hot as hell girlfriend and I desperately would love to just rip that dress off of her, but I'm not about to push her. Cuddling all night would be perfect too.

As soon as we get inside, she kicks her shoes off and immediately wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down, pressing her lips to mine with a ferocious passion. Damn! Scratch what i just said! I run my hands up and down her sides and around her back and pull her in even closer to me. She is turning me on so bad. I kick off my shoes while we continue the kiss. She runs her fingers through my hair, lightly tugging and I let a moan escape.

I can't take it anymore. I need this dress off of her. I pull away and reach my arms down to the bottom of her dress, pulling it up over her head and tossing it who knows where. "Oh my god!" Holy hell she looks so fucking good in the new bra and panties I had gotten her. I reattach my lips to hers and kiss her hungrily. She unbuttons my shirt as we slowly inch towards the bed. She gets it unbuttoned and removes it from me, dropping it where we stand. Her hands roam my shoulders and arms, moving to my chest and down my stomach. She unbuttons my jeans (I am so greatful I chose ones that are not skinny jeans), pulls down the zipper and slides them down my legs. I pull her back in as close to me as possible. She moans as my dick presses against her. I want her even closer. I can't get enough of her. I unclasp her bra, removing it from her and exposing her breasts I love.

We're almost at the bed now and I take her breasts in my mouth hungily one after the other. When we reach the bed, I kiss every inch of her stomach to the lace of the panties and slowly pull them down and removing them. I hold onto her arms, guiding her onto the bed on her back and I lick and caress her core with my tongue until she starts groaning and her breathing picks up. I place a finger inside her juicy wet core and continue to lick until she reaches her climax. I carefully pick her up, placing her in the middle of the bed. I hover over her and tell her "We don't have to do anything you don't want to Cara. YOU are in control." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I moved my kisses to her neck, under her ear, blowing in her ear like she loves so much. She arches into me and moans "Fuck!"

She sat up and I helped her flip me over so she was straddling me. She ran her hands across my chest, leaning in to kiss my skin wherever her hands roam. She paused shortly when she reached the band of my boxers and pulled them down off my body, "Holy shit" she whispers to herself but I can hear her. I sit up and flip back over top of her. I know she can't return the favor and that's fine. Flipping positions doesn't allow herself to feel guilty for not being able to. She wraps her hand around my length and I let out a loud groan. She slowly rubs her hands up and down my entire length and it feels so fucking good. I remove her hand and ask her if I should put on a condom. I know she's on the shot, but I don't want to assume she's okay with this. "No, I'm on the shot" she tells me and gently leads my cock to her core, lining it up before removing her hand as I enter her slowly and steadily, making sure to try not to hurt her.

"Oh fuck" she yells, arching into me. I begin slowly thrusting in and out of her, picking up pace as I continue. "God you're so wet!" I growl blowing in her ear. Again she arches into me running her fingernails across my back as I thrust more and more until she screams "oh fuck miiiiiichaellllllllll!!" reaching her climax and sending me over the edge to my own. "God. Damn. Caraaaaaaaaa!"
"Holy hell!" She is still trying to catch her breath.
"Fuckkkk" is the only thing I can say at the moment and I lay on my side facing her and she turns to face me with the greenest eyes I've ever seen on her face. We are just lying here staring at each other with smiles on our faces. That was fucking amazing. I lightly run my fingertips up and down her arm, giving her goosebumps. I love the effect I have on her.

"I love you Cara."

"I love you too Michael."

I lay on my back and slide her in to my side. She lays her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around me and we drift off to sleep.