Just one night

AN: Again, I realise that this chapter isn't true to JKR's Harry Potter considering that Cho and the Twins would have known about the RoR but for the sake of Fanfiction Im just going to pretend it isn't so.

Oliver said I should invite Frank and Cedric and whom ever else I wanted to. So I did, invite Frank and Cedric and he invited Cho. We all show up where Oliver asked us too. He's already waiting there with Caroline and the twins and a few other people I don't really know. There's a door I've never seen before behind them. It's the room of requirement, I know that. I've just never seen it in this form before. With this door.

Oliver comes over and greets me with a peck on the lips. That's the first he's done that and I kind of like it. It's kind of domestic and couple-ish. I've never done domestic and couple-ish before. Not that we are a couple but still.

"So I asked Caroline how you like to celebrate and she set it all up. Apparently there's a muggle house party behind that door." Oliver says taking my hand. Suddenly very exited I let him lead me in though the door and into what looks like a large flat. There's music I don't recognise playing and the lights are dimmed and all over the place are couches and cushions and a few doors which I'm guessing lead to bathrooms or something like that.

"We've got fire whiskey." One of the twins, I don't know which one says. "And butterbeer." Butterbeer isn't strong. Everyone knows that, but fire whisky is and all of a sudden I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Sure I've been wanting to get smashed for a while now especially since I was out drinking almost every day of the summer but we're in school. I'm sure there are some rules against this.

"Waters." Oliver says obviously noticing the discomfort on my face. "Look, you don't need to drink and you don't need to stay very long if you don't want to. I just thought you might enjoy this after everything Caroline has told me."

"What has Caro told you?"

"She might have mentioned that you where quite the life of the party and always jumped at an opportunity to go out with your sister."

Caro is not wrong. As much as it interfered with my work outs I have quite a liking for parties and drinking a little. Of course I always make sure to be safe about my alcohol consumption and all that. A very large part of me want's to just let loose for tonight and it's a part I know will just be exhausting to fight to I give in.

"Okay fine. But I'll have you know that I'm a really sexually aggressive drunk and you should beware." I've never actually done anything more then kiss anyone and I always ask there permission before I do but it's still crazy how badly I want to kiss everyone after two or three beers. Judging my the look on Oliver's face he's not all to concerned about that.

After a few drinks, when I say a few I mean enough for me to be more then tipsy, I'm sitting in a circle made up of basically everyone who's here while we play a game. Well they are sitting, I've got my head in Frank's lap.

"Frank. Truth or dare." One of the twins asks. I think it's George, because it's the one that isn't pressed up against my sister.

"Dare."

"If you've ever fancied anyone from this group of people, I dare you to kiss them." I can tell from his face that he know's Frank had a crush on him. He's completely misusing that information but I can't help smiling at how absolutely absurd and childish and wonderful this all is.

"Well, come here then." I can tell that Frank is also buzzed because she wouldn't have said that sober. George comes to her and they kiss right on top of me giving me front row seats. It's kid of gross to watch if I'm honest. Not because they kiss gross or anything but because kissing in general is gross.

It's my turn next. I pick truth because I don't want to get up to do a dare. "Is it true you dated a girl." It's Cho who asks. I give Cedric a questioning look because I don't know how else she would know about it. He whispers a sorry and I can tell that he isn't exactly sober either so I forgive him.

"Yah. It's true." I confirm. With makes some of the guys that I don't know whistle which I find really annoying so I add: "But before anyone asks, that doesn't mean I'm down with a threesome and especially not with anyone in this room."

Cedric smiles a proud kind of smile which makes me smile and makes me glad that he's my friend.

Oliver is sitting next to me, so it's his turn next and he chooses 'dare'. "I dare you and Penny to go spend some 'alone time' in that room." It's Cedric who says it. It's actually bloody Cedric. What's he playing at.

"Come on then." Oliver says standing up and offering me his hand.

I take his hand but I groan: "I don't want to get up. I want to lie down."

"There's a bed inside some of the rooms, you can lie down there?" A few more people whistle and I kind of want to punch them but at the same time a bed sounds really good so I just say "yay" and let Oliver lead me though a door. It's nice on the other side of it. theres a cute small room with a large bed that has a lot of pillows and a big fluffy duvet. I let myself fall down on it immediately.

Oliver sits down on it, crossing his legs and I decide that that's the perfect place to put my head.

"So you had a girlfriend?" Oliver asks and something about his tone seams a little off. Like he's shy or something.

"Not really. I went on a few dates with a girl for a while but it didn't work out." I explain.

"How come?"

"I don't know. I don't think I liked her enough to have been willing to commit. You know. Which is good because she was kind of an arse and would have probably broken my heart."

Oliver is play with my hair now. "You liked her despite her being an arse?"

"Yah. I guess. I don't know. I was drunk a lot at the time. And she was just there and beautiful and then we snogged and then I thought I fancied her."

"You snogged?" It's not so much a question as a quiet mumble.

"Yes. But don't worry. It's much more fun doing it with you." And then I'm up out of his lap and kissing him ruthlessly. He kisses back with encourages me to push him down onto the bed so that I'm on top of him while we kiss. Despite it being sloppy and tasting like alcohol it's still the perfect speed. Not too fast and vigorous like all the times I kissed Nina. It's slower and more full of meaning.

I don't know if it's my drunken state but I'm having all sorts of feelings which are most probably being driven by hormones and it doesn't get better when I feel a certain something prodding my leg.

With a whole new found confidence and drive I slide my hands under Oliver's jumper and let my finders explore the skin below. One of his hands is on the back of my neck and the other is my waist. Well, it was on my waist but now it's on the move, running up along my ribs and higher until his finger is brushing the underside of my breast.

That's when he pulls away and moves his hand back down. "Whoa Penny, slow down." He chuckles making me a little more then confused. Why was he stoping.

As if he can read my mind he says: "You're drunk. And you where right, you do get sexually aggressive. But I don't want to do anything you might regret in the morning."

"Why do you have to be so charming and nice? You can't be nice and fit. What am I supposed to do with all that? It's too much wonderful for one girl to handle."

He chuckles again and then pulls me as close to him as possible. "Is this okay by you? If we just kind of lay here for now?"

"Yah. Okay." I agree thinking that this is nice too. Just existing within Oliver's arms, safe from the outside world and the cold and the dark.

He gives one last quick kiss and then whisper something so quietly that I can't quite catch it and then, without wishing it, I can fell sleep tugging at my conscious.