New things

I don't sleep in the guest room with Oliver tonight. In fact I don't sleep at all. I spend all my time tossing and turning and failing to find peace. All I can do is think about he-who-must-not-be-named and how much I want to punch him in the face.

Despite knowing that Caro is smart and probably has everything under control I can't help worrying about her either or Frank for that matter or Justin Finch-Fletcher even. I mean he's a muggle born, what if the ministry people have taken him or whatever it is they are doing.

Whatever numbness I felt is completely gone to who knows where and replaced with a kind of rage. I'm just so damn mad. So mad that all of this has happened and no one was able to stop it. I mean what the fuck is there a Ministry of Magic for if they can't prevent this kind of thing from happening? And who the fuck does you know who think he is anyway? He thinks it okay to just go around killing people? Well it's not. Cedric was a fullblood and everything but that didn't appear to make a difference, which somehow is worse then him just being a prejudice ass hat with a hunger for blood.

At around 1am when I think I'm going to burst with anger Oliver knocks on my door taking my by surprise.

"You awake?" He asks.

"Yah, couldn't sleep." I explain letting him in. He's holding some sort of radio thing and turns some of the knobs on it.

"There's a secret radio station which belongs to the Order. Though you might want to hear tonights segment."

"What's the Order?" I realise just how out of touch I've been. To not know about a situation that there's actual secret radio stations.

"The Order of the Phoenix. They are working on defeating You know who. Dumbledoor was in charge before Snape killed him."

"Snape killed Dumbledoor?" I ask in complete shock but before Oliver can answer the radio jumps to life. The person talking is a voice I recognise. One of the twins friends I think.

"We have a special guest today who's got some important news she'd like to share. Please welcome Blunt."

"Hello." It's Frank. Frank is on the secret radio station which is run by the rebel group trying to overthrow the evil magical Hitler. I'm overcome by emotions and I can't help the tears that start to fall. I haven't seen Frank in so long and maybe this is why. It's so like her to stand up for everyone rights and even put her life in danger to do the right thing.

"I have a message for all the Hogwarts graduates out there. Especially those who've been to school in the last 10 years." I feel like she's talking directly to me which of course is ridiculous. "You know who has gone to far, he's not only taken out Headmaster from us and taken over our school but now he's doing unspeakable things to it's students. We may not be able to take the Ministry back but why should be let our school suffer the same fate. So I'm begging you if you're out there and you're listening please come back to Hogwarts and fight for her. Please come home."

Hearing that I realise that Oliver was right. This dumb house in Spain and this dumb life that I'm leading this isn't where I belong. I belong with him and Frank and my sister within the Wizarding world playing Quidditch and cast spells.

I try to cover my face and conceal my tears but I know I'm not doing a very good job. Oliver doesn't say anything though, he just gives me the space that I need right now.

"But how can the listeners do that?" The host asks.

"It's very simple, River," Frank says. "I have two friends, they are your friends two if I'm not mistaken, and those friends are willing to give directions to anyone who's still loyal to Dumbledoor. You can find them where you can find everything else you might need at Hogwarts. Just look for the sweetest people there."