Train Tickets?

"I'll call and book train tickets." I call out to Oliver from within the shower. 

"Train tickets?" Oliver asks. "We could just aperate. Or fly." 

I see where Oliver is coming from. Both those things would get us to our destination quicker but I don't think I'm quite ready to sit on a broom again and I haven't done any magic at all and I think I should ease back into it before I aparate anywhere. 

"I'd rather just take the train." I say and I'm glad when he doesn't try to push it. He's being very cool and supportive about everything even though I was being a complete bitch to him but he keeps being kind about everything. 

"I'm really sorry you have to put up with me." I tell him once I'm out of the shower leaving it free for him to use. 

"I don't have to put up with anything." He reassures me. "I do it because I wan't to." 

"Really?" 

"Really. Besides, I'm just really glad you've agreed to come back." These showers are the first thing we're doing since..... well...... each other. Which means that currently Oliver is completely naked. It's a little distracting if I'm completely honest. But I try to look at his face and remain focused. 

"Well I'm done mopping and being miserable. This is a chance to fight back, isn't it." 

Oliver smiles and nods at me before disappearing into the bathroom. And I can't help it, I glance at his backside.... sorry. 

Once he's out of the shower, dressed only in a towel which is once again a very distracting, I've gotten us two tickets from Spain to England. Sure there's stopovers and a fairy and all that but at least it's a train. 

"I put London in as the destination. Is that okay?" 

"That's perfect." Oliver nods. "We need to go to Diagon Ally." 

I didn't understand what Frank meant when she was talking about finding the sweetest people or whatever.  But I trust that Oliver does and that he's going to get us where we need to be. 

"Now how about you put some clothes on." Not something I thought I'd ever say. I also need thought I'd ever be this distracted by a shirtless torso. 

It's like I had no sex drive for the last three years and just never even felt slightly turned on by our long snog sessions with Nina who if I'm being completely honest is absolutely gorgeous, and sexy and basically everyone's wet dream. And now, out of the blue I'm this sex driven person who can't even look at a guy with out feeling all swoony. 

"Okay." But before he put's anything on he gives me a quick kiss. A very relationshipy kind of kiss which reminds me that that's what we are now. A relationship. And all of a sudden nothing matters. The event's of last night and this morning don't matter because now I'm wondering if all this was just to get me to go back to England and fight against you-know-who. 

I guess my sudden doubt can be seen in my face because Oliver looks at me with a genuinely concerned face and asks: "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm just wondering..... Would you have slept with me or asked me to be your girlfriend if I hadn't agreed to go with you? Is that just some way to make sure I don't change my mind?" 

"Of course it isn't. Are you having second thoughts about going? You don't have too." He's standing next to me now, holding my hand and he looks so worried I'm so sure that he was being nothing but genuine.  

"No.... I'm just-" I don't know what I am so I stop mid sentence. 

"You think I used you?" 

I don't think he used me. At least I don't think I do but I don't know what it is I'm thinking so I just don't say anything. Oliver takes my silence the wrong way because he's putting both his hands on the side of my face and just looks at me. 

"Look. Penny. I would never do that. When I told you I loved you I meant it." He kisses me, not long, just  a little. "I love you so much and if you want to stay here then I respect that. If you want me to leave then I will." 

"I don't want you to leave. I also don't want to stay here." I say hugging him. "I just, I don't know, got a little paranoid. I'm sorry." 

"Don't be sorry. Being a little paranoid probably isn't bad around this time. I just want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt you." 

I know he never would. He's never once done anything to give me reason to doubt him for even a second. In fact I've been the really shady one in this relationship. I just ignored him for quite some time way back when and then when we got really close and when he was there for me when I most needed him I just left. No contact or anything. 

If I where in his position I'd be constantly worried that I would flake out on me. So i've decided to be a little more reliable from now on. Even if it's difficult I'm not going to run and hide anymore. I'm just going to suck up whatever hurt feelings I've got and just do it. 

"We should pack." Is all I say. 

"I've packed already." 

"Well then I should pack." I smile down at my feet and then disappear into my room to cram a few clothes into a bag. I also get my wand out from under a loose floorboard. Caro scolded me and said I should keep my wand where I can reach it in case of emergency but the sight of it usually made me sad. 

It's kind of nice to hold my wand back in my hand. It like a small part of me that I didn't know was missing as been returned which I take as a sign that it's defiantly time to stop pretending and stop hiding and go back to where I'm supposed to be. 

"Come on." I entwine my finger's in Olivers. "We've got a train o catch."