Don't Deny Me

"Thanks for the ride," Namjoo said opening the door when he pulled up to the store and stepped out. "I'll see you at lunch."

"Why are you in such a rush?" Luhan hurried out after her. "Just give me a sec."

Namjoo stopped in her steps and turned around wondering about what else he had up his sleeve, "What is it?"

He pressed his lips together as if trying to form up words. Instead of speaking he pulled a hairclip out of his jacket pocket and shot at her a wholesome smile.

"I got this for you," he told then made a reach for her hair pulling part of it back and gently clipped it on, even adding a final touch with his finger to make sure it was secure. "There, you're prettier now. It's cute. Ki Hoon would say his mom's cute too."

Namjoo's lids fluttered and reached a hand up to touch the hairclip, but he grabbed her hand to stop her.

"You're going to mess it up," he worried. "Just leave it. I put it on well."

A slight frown crossed her face and her eyes moved up as if she'd be able to see it. She listened to his short laugh at her attempt before glancing back at him. If there was a specific occasion, she didn't know about it. She was certain it wasn't his birthday, so what made that day so special?

"There is something about you this morning," Namjoo became suspicious. "What did you do? Fix yourself up overnight?"

A loud amused laugh escaped him this time.

"Lunch, remember," he tapped her head playfully then hurried back to his car, waving to her before he got in.

+++

Sehun turned to watch the car that man owned pass by before turning back to glance at Namjoo who was heading into the Cellular Store.

Who was he? That man...who was he?

Sehun felt his mind blare and his heart constrict.

How could Namjoo let someone touch her hand? Even give her a measly hairclip? Who the hell was that man?

He turned to stare at the road as if he'd be able to find out the identity of that man from the back view of his car. It was then that he caught sight of phone he'd purchased the day before from the corner of his eyes. Sehun rolled his eyes sarcastically as jealousy toned him up. He recalled forbidding Namjoo to make new friends with any man when they started dating. How many of his words had she broken when she left him?

Sehun turned back to stare at the Cellular Store before impulsively grabbing the phone. It was probably a foolish move; one of the most immature things he'd done out the 3 years without her. He slammed it a few times across the dashboard with as much strength as he had and twisted it around to make sure the screen was well cracked; close to being unusable. A smile filtered his face and satisfied with himself opened the door to walk across the street.

Inside the store he sought for Namjoo, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Another woman walked up to him.

Sehun shot a glance at her before looking around again; ignoring her outright.

"Sir?"

"Where's Namjoo?"

"Namjoo?" The woman repeated surprised.

"Kim Namjoo," Sehun stated sounding annoyed, "I want her service."

The woman frowned at him with quite a long stare before turning around to walk down a short hallway. A moment later Namjoo appeared and Sehun felt himself smile unconsciously, but quickly cleared his throat. Pulling on an empty, but serious expression he straightened up.