Lets talk about Marriage

Her first instinct was to push him away, but instead found himself being pushed back into the wall where he easily trapped her. She wasn't sure whether he'd suddenly grown taller and stronger or if she was just simply losing out on her own.

Her hands uselessly flung against his chest and the sensation of his lips became all the more familiar when she calmed down somewhat. The way his lips enveloped hers made her clench her hands into fists before Sehun finally inched back.

Namjoo felt her insides shake from the sudden shock of his attack before he asked, "How could you?"

+++

Hayoung was waiting for him when he arrived at the coffee shop. Sehun slightly paused before walking toward her taking to the seat across from her.

"What's going on?" He wondered.

Hayoung glanced up at him before clasping her hands together underneath the table, "My mom's been talking about the wedding. I had measurements for the dress taken this morning."

Sehun simply stared at her without much to say.

"Sehun, are we...going to get married or not?" Hayoung asked. "Actually, I really like you. Still, I'd rather we get married on mutual terms and not one-sidedly."

She let on an embarrassed smile with a bashful laugh before looking back at him. Sehun felt almost sorry for her.

"You're still going to have to wait for her to take your hand," Hayoung weighed the possibilities. "Will she choose to? Are you going to wait your whole life for it to happen?"

Suddenly Sehun didn't feel very friendly with her anymore. He felt like his ability of loving Namjoo was being doubted. He was aware circumstances were different, but he believed there was still some tie between him and Namjoo.

Hayoung reached into her bag and slid a piece of paper toward him, "They live here. After you see them, let me know what you want."

Quietly taking the piece of paper he left immediately for the destination. When he arrived, he found a place to park his car at the bottom of the street and glanced around. The neighborhood at least looked better than the sham Namjoo and her father had lived in.

Carefully glancing at the address he slowly walked along the empty street spotting a few strays prowling around as if he were no threat to them. To his dismay, it wasn't very difficult to discover where Namjoo lived at all. Right in front of the home at the far end of the street were two figures.

A smile of contempt overtook his face as he glanced away. From across the street, the angle he stood at gave him the perfect definition of what was going on. His blood gushed to his head when they kissed more than once before the man finally walked away and Namjoo turned into the house.

Within the far corners of his mind he could hear Hayoung telling him about the supposedly 'father' Ki Hoon had. And it was just impossible. There was no other father for Ki Hoon, but him. He couldn't let Hayoung be right about everything.

Namjoo...she would take his hand.

She would.

Sehun's eyes burned onto the door for a long time and chewed his lower lip before crossing the street toward the home. He'd have Namjoo no matter what. He'd have both her and his son back. They belonged with him and only him.

He...would take Namjoo back.

When he kissed here everything rushed back. It was almost like the first kiss he'd given her after confessing. If Namjoo did not recognize he, he'd still make her recall it. To his perfect disappointment, Namjoo fought against him as if he couldn't match the level of the man she'd earlier kissed.