The Truth is out there and it hurts

+++

Locked behind bars for the meantime Sehun could only drone on about what was really going on. He didn't think he would ever forget how Namjoo repeatedly said she didn't know him.

A painful smile spurted from his lips.

So they were strangers now, huh?

Tears climbed out to the bottom of his lids as he stared at the hard floor. Namjoo was really set on abandoning him.

No...

Maybe she had already abandoned him three years ago.

There was a long invisible hand squeezing his heart, twisting it up so that it was so raw he wouldn't feel anything.

It was awful...everything was awful.

He never thought Namjoo would be able to hurt him like this. She was too cruel. She was too unfair.

His Namjoo was the worst.

But he missed her so much he still wanted to hug her and it made him so sad. They'd lost so much time those three years. There was so much they could have done together.

Why was it like this?

Pressing a hand to his face he pathetically cried.

+++

"Mommy!!" Ki Hoon screamed when Namjoo and Luhan walked in through the door.

Hayoung watched the small boy hug his mother's legs before she bent down to observe him.

"I'm late, sorry," she apologized running her hands over his face and pressed a hand atop his head.

"I'm glad you made it. He was getting a little sad," Hayoung walked over.

Namjoo glanced up at her with a smile before standing up to apologize. "Sorry for the trouble. Something came up."

Ki Hoon grabbed his mother's hand and clutched onto Luhan's leg as if hiding between them. Luhan placed a hand on top of his head before he turned to look up at him.

"Han Han, up," Ki Hoon raised his arms.

Hayoung smiled and felt herself look Namjoo over while running over in her head the fact that this was the woman Sehun was getting worked up over. What connection did they have with each other made him snap at her?

Ki Hoon whined and complained in a way Hayoung had never heard or witnessed before. It reminded her even more of the expression apparent in Sehun's eyes last night that had never been shown to her till Namjoo's appearance.

Yes, why did Ki Hoon look so much like Sehun?

She ran her eyes over Ki Hoon, who was now in the man's arms. When they turned to walk away Hayoung swept her eyes over Namjoo's back wondering the worst.

Had Ki Hoon's mother and Sehun been lovers?

She hoped that wasn't it even though the answer seemed so clear to her.

+++

"Ah...what's this? You came together?" Luhan's mother questioned and eyed them when they walked in.

Once Namjoo let go of Ki Hoon's hand he ran toward Luhan's father, who immediately lifted him up into the air to swing him around. Ki Hoon enjoyed thrills and Namjoo thought it wouldn't be a good thing if he grew up to be a daredevil. Her son always enjoyed the antics Luhan's father expressed, not that it was anything unappreciative or bad.

Luhan's parents...she guessed, were like grandparents to her son. It was a good thing Ki Hoon was able to receive love from elsewhere. Maybe he would grow up fine after all.