Swayed

Namjoo wanted to stand like a rock, hard like a real diamond; unbreakable by even the touch of a hammer. But she sounded too convincing.

Truth was; Sehun had stepped up their relationship again because he wanted to get closer to Ki Hoon. Everything shook inside Namjoo's head like a nightmare and the tears flooded down her face.

She was too angry for words. In this moment of confusion she didn't know what to believe. She was so...lost.

The tears were hot with her anger and Namjoo didn't know what to say to fight the woman back. She just knew that she hated her so much. She didn't want money. Nothing could compensate for all she'd done in order just to give birth to her baby.

Ki Hoon was worth more than a piece of gold.

He was her baby...

Nails dug into her skin when she gripped her hand with all her might, debating whether to hit the woman or not. In the end, she decided that Sehun's mother wasn't worth her energy.

"One hundred thousand?" The woman asked. "Or should I make that ten hundred thousand?"

Now the urge to fling a hand against her face was overwhelming, so Namjoo squeezed her fingers against her palm. She had to hold back for her dignity.

"I don't want your filthy money," Namjoo muttered, "I want my son!"

The woman tossed her head to the side with a snort, "Please. Where do you think your son came from? My boy obviously. I don't like how things are, but Sehun wants your son. If things were going to be like this you should have pulled that boy out of your body before he was born."

Namjoo's hand shook before she tripped backward and a grip tightened on her arm. Luhan shoved Sehun's mother back.

"Get off my property before I call the cops on you," Luhan warned with heat in his voice.

He sounded beyond angry, strict, and strong. A dry tone with none other than power and force hinted that he wasn't going to joke or cut things short.

The relief that flooded through Namjoo that she wasn't alone melted her heart and she wanted to weep. She couldn't do this alone.

"Acting all mighty," Sehun's mother commented underneath her breath. Then spoke to Namjoo, "So you aren't alone after all. Think about my offer and call me when you've decided on a sum."

Turning around on her heels she returned to her car which in less than a minute disappeared down the road. The gas from the exhaustion pipe fluttered swiftly over them as it went off. As Namjoo watched it disappear she reminded herself to stand strong and crumbled to the ground when it went around the corner.

Her breathing became short and severe as the tears flooded down her face with no mercy.

"What am I going to do?" Namjoo sobbed as her nose quickly clogged up and her speech became difficult. "He took my son..."

"We'll get Hoon back, I'll get him back." Luhan promised as she grasped onto his shoulder.

"He took him..." Namjoo felt her heart burst as the sobs came through more powerfully. It hurt so bad, she was in so much pain.

Who was she to believe now?

"We'll get him back," Luhan's promise came through again.

+++

"Airplane, airplane!" Ki Hoon screamed when Sehun lifted him up with his feet as he lie down on his bed.

From underneath Sehun watched mesmerized by the joy in Ki Hoon's face as he wiggled around in the air. During the moment they remained lost in each other Sehun thought he was the second happiest. It would have been better if Namjoo were there with them.