Chapter 5: Piggys, Juice, And Party Dresses

Chloe is Zane's sister? No that isn't possible!

"Chloe's your sister?" I'm still pretty shocked.

"Well, last time I checked, yes." He was smirking. Damn that smirk.

No... This couldn't possibly be! She's too sweet! And he's so... Him...

Ugh!

"Bubby! This is Kodi! She's really sweet!" Her little, sweet voice was so small compared to his.

"Oh she is?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes! I can't wait to come and see her again!" She turned to me, "When will you be back, Kodi?"

"Oh, I'll be back Monday" I smiled at her, she's so cute...

"Yay!" She looked at her brother. "Lets go now Bubby!"

"Alright, Princess." He picked her up and they left. Just like that.

I just didn't understand it. Chloe Matthews.. I never realized that he had a little sister.

I walked back to Mrs.Walker's class and they were having story time so I say down on the carpet next to them and listened along.

"Then the big bad wolf said, 'I'll huff! And I'll puff! And I'll blooow your house down!' So he huffed, and he puffed, but he couldn't blow down the brick house!"

I set fiiirrreee

To the rain!

Watched it burn

As I touched your faaaccee!

I heard my Mom's favorite song play.

"Oops.. I'm sorry! I've got to take this" I stood up and walked into the hallway.

"Yes, Mom?"

"I won't be home tonight, so you can have a couple friends over like Ashley or Alex to keep you company. There's Fettuccine Alfredo in the fridge, some snacks in the pantry, and a couple movies on the coffee table. Don't wreck the house."

"Alright! Thanks Mom! Love you"

"Love you too, Sweetie. Have fun. Got to go" And she hung up.

God I loved my Mom. She was probably one of the best Moms ever.

I walked back into the classroom and the kids were having their afternoon snack.

I approached Mrs.Walker,"I'm so sorry. That was my Mom"

"Oh it's alright, dear. Juice box?"

I smiled, "No thanks"

She took a sip of juice, "Alright, well were done for the day, they just need to pack up. You can leave"

"Are you sure?" I didn't want to leave if she needed me here.

She waved it off like nothing. "Of course! You're young! Go have fun! And if anyone asks, you were here the whole time helping."

I was liking this teacher more and more by the minute!

"Thanks Mrs.Walker!"

"No problem, Dear!" She took another sip of juice and waved at me.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom and headed towards the office. Might as well sign out Hallie.

I sat at home, Hallie in her room playing Barbies, and the phone pressed to my ear.

"Come on, I'm so bored, no one is going to be home!

"Koooddii! Garret is throwing a party tonight! We can't miss it!" Ash was practically screeching into the phone.

"Ash, you know I don't like parties" It's true, I hate them.

"Please? For me?" I could just imagine her batting her eyelashes and using her puppy dog face.

"Fine!"

"Yay! I'll pick you up in an hour!"

"Woo"

"Whatever, you'll have fun! Ok gotta go! Bye!"

An hour later I was sitting on my bed. I had just taken Hallie to the neighbors house and was waiting on Ash.

"Knock knock!"

Ash walked through the door and into my room.

"Oh no, you are not wearing... That!" She looked at my black converse, shorts, and splattered T-Shirt.

"Why not?"

"Because I said so. Now don't move. I brought something!"

She ran out of my room and came back a couple minutes later with a bag.

"Oh no. Who'd you kill?"

"No one yet, but it will be you if you don't cooperate with me." She gave me the death look.

"Whatever. What's in the bag?"

"You're outfit!" She handed me the bag, "Look!"

I opened the bag and found a black, strapless dress, black heels, and tights.

"Hell-Motha-Freaking-No"

"You WILL wear it and you WILL let me put makeup on you."

"Like Hell I will"

"If you don't, I'll tell Blayne you've always thought he was extremely sexy and a total heart throb."

"You wouldn't"

"Oh I believe I would" she had a scary evil look in her eye. She wasn't lying.

"Fine fine!"

I stripped off my clothes and slid on the dress. Ash applied eyeliner, mascara, lip stock, and some other things that I didn't recognize. Then after she was done, I slipped on the high heels and checked the time.

7:21

The party will start in 30 minutes.

"Ok! Now check the mirror!" She was extremely happy with job she had done, and somehow managed to get herself ready while getting me ready.

I looked in the mirror and was seriously surprised.

I

Looked

Hot.

I've seriously got to stop underestimating this girl.

"See? You look amazing! Now let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

"I can walk!"

"And run away, I don't trust you." She kept pulling until we got to the car, then she let go.

"Thank God!" I got in the passenger seat and shut the door. "See? I didn't run away!"

"Yet" She put the key in the ignition.

"I won't. I swear."

"Mhm" She started the car and began driving.

This is gonna be a looong ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm Really Really Really Sorry I Haven't Updated! But Last Night (5/15), There Was A Major Storm And My School Was Hit. I Didn't Get To Update Because I Was At Wal-mart, Sitting, With A Puppy, Hoping The Tornado Would Pass. There Were 6 Deaths And 7 People Still Missing... But It's All Good Now! Besides The Fact That I Have No Where To Go To School! D:

But Anyways...

Chloe Is Zane's Sister... Wooooo?

Sorry, I'm Not Really In A Good Mood Today...

I'll Update When I Can...

Bye My Lovelies... </3