Chapter 11: Hell, Batman, And Questioning

They say Hell is where the Devil fell...

They say it's down below, like an underworld...

But I have a different theory.

I believe, Hell isn't someplace you go when you die, but the place you stay when you're living.

So when Zane told me, we're already in Hell, I believed him.

This

Hell.

I closed my eyes and took in a breath.

He moved away from me, looked at me, then just left.

What the Hell?

I noticed something about Zane that I hadn't before.

He's different...

He isn't at all what I had thought, he's just different.

I stared at the door he had left in, bewildered.

Had that really happened?

Had Ash and Brandon really been kissing?

Had I really spilt my water all over me?

Great.

I walked out of the kitchen and jogged up the stairs to my room. As I passes some rooms, it terrified me to hear what I did...

I opened my door and went inside, then went to my bathroom. Might as well get a shower.

I walked to the shower and turned up the hot water and a little cold water.

I peeled off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

As I showered, I hummed and occasionally sang a little until I had washed and was clean.

I stepped out, and wrapped myself into a towel and stepped into my bedroom.

I walked to my closet and grabbed my Batman tank top, black studded shorts, and Batman bra with matching underwear.

I like Batman... Sue me.

I dropped my towel and heard a groan.

The Hell?

I look over from where I heard the sound and see Lucas sitting on my bed.

"Lucas? What the Hell?!" I threw a shirt at him and scrambled to get my towel and wrapped it back around me.

"Sorry, Babe... I came in because I couldn't find you, then you came out the shower, and then this happened... Damn..."

I rolled my eyes and threw another shirt at him, "Well I need to change!"

"Go ahead," He smirked and leaned back on my big bed, propping his hands behind his head, "I don't mind."

"Of course you don't," I mumbled and dropped my towel again, ignoring the groan from Lucas.

I slid on my Batman underwear and bra then realized something...

I needed someone to hook it in the back...

Damn it...

"Uhm Lucas?" I looked over at him, holding my bra in place.

"U-Uh yes, Babe?" He was so transfixed..

"Could you..?" I turned around to show him my unhooked bra.

"Oh uh of course!" He came up and pressed his hand on my shoulder blade. He hooked the bra then I turned around. "That good?"

"Yes, thanks," I smiled and walked back over to my clothes and slipped on my shorts and shirt, then flopped onto my bed.

"Tired?" I heard Lucas ask.