Chapter 14: White Rooms, Comas, And Vases.

"Oh dear God, please let her be ok..." I heard a voice, vaguely familiar too.

"Move, I want to see her too!" Yet another familiar voice...

"Back off, bitch. It's not your turn yet!"

"Seriously? You've been there for how long?"

I moved my hand, but my eyelids were too heavy to open.

"You know what? Shut the Hell u-"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"She moved..." They're talking about me?

"No she didn't, idiot. She's been out and still is..." I sensed disappointed in that familiar girl voice.

"Don't call me an idiot! You're the id-"

I mumbled something I can't quite remember and heard gushes whispers.

"Kodi! Kodi please tell me you're ok!"

I lifted an eyelid lazily and saw a little red head leaning over me.

"She's awake! She's awake!" Ash kept screaming.

"Ash... That hurts..." I groaned and she quit.

"Yeah, Ash, quit," A new face appeared and I saw the guy who took my first kiss. "Hey, Babe.."

I smiled slightly, "Hey..."

A few doctors came in the room and ushered Ash and Lucas out. I didn't want the to go but the doctors said they had to run tests.

They pushed me out of the room from the rolling bed and led me into a strange room. They put something on my face and told me to count backwards from 10.

10, 9, 8.. 7.... 6...... 5.........5......5

Then I lost my consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke in an familiar room. My first one had pale purple walls and a couch on the far wall. This one had white wall and a few chairs against the wall. One chair was occupied, but only one. By Lucas.

"H-Hey, Luke.." I somehow managed to say.

His head was in his hands but it quickly shot up and looked at me.

You could tell he hadn't slept from the dark rings around his eyes. He was slightly skinnier since the last time I saw him. He must have not been eating well. Also, his once bright blue eyes, were now a pale grayish blue. He cheeks were stained with tears. This has been horrible for him...

"K-Kodi!" He rushed over to my bedside, fresh tears forming, "You're ok!"

I coughed and groaned, "Barely. What the Hell happened and why do you look like shit?"

He smiled a sad smile, "You've been gone. For a week," His voice cracked, "We thought we lost you, Ko..."

I reached out and wiped his tears away, "Please, just tell me what happened.."

He looked at me, "There was a wreck. A bad one. A drunken driver swerved onto the oncoming traffic and hit you head on..." He stopped talking and I immediately knew he wasn't telling me something.

"Lucas Ray Lee, tell me everything. Or so help me I will cut you," I didn't mean it as a threat, and he knew that.

He shook his head, "Kodi, it's all good now, just get some rest."

I glared at him, showing him I was serious, "Tell me now."

He looked down, "Youandanotherkidweretheonlysurvivors," He mumbled, not even taking a breath.