Chapter 6: Linkin Park, Chicken, And Drinking

We arrived at the party as Ash put it "Fashionably Late".

I could already smell the alcohol and see the drunks dancing, well grinding.

I opened the door and got out of Ash's car and before I could say anything Ash ran off saying she had spotted Brandon.

They aren't even dating but she's so obsessed with him, though, they've been friends forever. Longer than her and I, so she's pretty much friendzoned... Poor Ash.

I pulled up my dress and shut the car door.

I can't believe she left me when I didn't even want to come in the first place!

I began walking towards Garret's large mansion and heard my What I've Done by Linkin Park play. Of course, my favorite song had to play.

I guess staying until this song was over wouldn't hurt anything...

I walked in and shuttered with disgust. I hated the smell of beer.

Their were people making out in corners, people taking shots, people grinding, and people dancing.

I swear, this couldn't get any worse.

"Hey Clumsy"

I stand corrected.

"What Zane?"

"You seem lost, a little innocent girl like you shouldn't be in a place like this" He was smirking again. Why did he always wear they smirk?

"Innocent? As if!" I don't like being called innocent. Especially by Zane! I can be bad! I once borrowed a pencil and never gave it back! Ha!

...Alright whatever.

"Oh really, Miss Innocent?"

"Yes really."

"Prove it" He was purposely edging me on.

"Tell me what to do, I'll do it" Oh God, where to this sudden burst of confidence come from?

He smirked and lightly grabbed my wrist and led me to the bar area.

He was going to make me drink.

Dammit.

He told the bartender to make a Vegas Bomb, a Yager Bomb, and a Long Island Ice Tea.

The Hell were those?

He grinned and slid me the glasses.

"You must drink them. All."

I gulped, "A-All?"

"Yup, unless that is, you're too chicken. Bawk bawk bawwkkk!" He was flapping his arms around like a chicken. He looked damn retarded.

"Chicken? As if" I grabbed what I assumed was the Yager and downed it. It was freaking horrible!

"The Hell? That was fucking horrid!" I sputtered, trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Aww you poor baby. Two more... If you can" Stop fucking smirking dumbass.

"Easy" I grabbed the Vegas Bomb and closed by eyes. Here goes.

"Bottoms up"

I downed the Vegas Bomb and was surprised. It isn't as bad ad the Yager.

"Alright, one more, Princess"

"Princess?"

"Yes Princess, Princess. Now just drink the Long Island"

Whatever. Last one. It couldn't be too bad right? I waaas iced tea... Right?

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Here I go.

I looked at the straw in the glass and decided, if I was to do this, I'd at least give him something to choke on.

I plucked the straw out and brought the glass to my lips and chugged it then slammed it back down.

The look on his face was priceless. He's eyes had widen and he's jaw had gone slack.

I smirked at him,"Problem, Pretty Boy?"

He snapped out of it and looked at me. "Not at all Princess"

My head felt like it was floating. Was it? I hope not, I need that.

I began spinning in circles until I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind.

The Hell?

"Get the Hell off m-" I turned and saw Garret smirking at me.

"Aw, now that would be no fun" He slurred his words, obviously drunk.

I squirmed trying to break free but eventually gave up.

"What do you want Garret?"

He leaned in real close.

Don't kiss me. Don't kiss me. Don't kiss me!

He stopped right by my ear.

"Just you, Babe"

Ew, dear God, ew!

I pushed him away and walked over to where everyone was dancing. Hopefully he wouldn't see me.

I say down on a couch and watched people dance.

I feel like I'm flying. Am I?

I looked and made sure gravity was still there.

Ok, I'm good!

I spotted Ash and Brandon talking over by the kitchen. I'll chew her out for leaving me later. I'd let her spend her time with Brandon.

Is this what it feels like being drunk? When did they start playing Party Rock? Had I always had this little voice in my head, saying my thoughts?

I felt something wrap around my waist and pull my towards it.

What was happening? Was the Banana King after me?

Before I could respond I felt something warm and wet on my neck.

Whaaaaa?

The things around my waist grew tighter and pulled me up against this mystical force.

It felt like something was sucking on my neck. And lightly biting? Dear God, was it a vampire?

I'd run but damn, did it feel nice.

I felt a moan come up and I bite my lip trying not to let it escape.

I heard a deep, husky voice,"It's alright, let it out"

And so I did. The next moan came out softly and I closed my eyes.

I felt the force push me down on the couch and hover above me.

I kept my eyes closed.

The force trailed down my neck, to my collar bone, to the edge of my strapless dress.

Wait.

What was going on?

I opened my eyes and saw what I never thought I'd see.

I saw Zane Matthews.

-------------------

A/N

Hello My Lovelies! It Is I, Bri, Back From Teh Dead!

Alright, I Didn't Die, But I Might As Well Have.

I'm Sorry I Haven't Been Updating... But If You Saw The A/N Last Update You Probably Saw It Coming.

Update On That: I'm Ok! All My Friends Are Ok! And My School Was Worked On All Rest Of Week And Weekend. I Will Resume School Tomorrow! Yaaaay!

Ok Well Back To The Story. What Did You Think? No One Was Introduced This Chapter... But You Did See More Of Garret!

Bri! Stop Talking!

Fine...

Until Next Time My Lovelies! <3