Chapter 5-- If She Took a Look In My Brain

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a different room. I stood up and stretched. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished, I wrapped a towel around my body after I dried myself off. I did my make-up and hair next. I went out of the bathroom and into the closet. I took out my One Direction crop top with their names on the front and their faces on the back. I put on black, ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, a leather jacket, and a black beanie with the batman symbol on it. I looked at myself in my full body mirror and smiled. "D@mń, you look sexy" Zayn said, walking into my room unannounced. "No cursing" I said and kissed him. He kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist, never breaking the kiss while doing so. I heard someone clear their throat and I pulled away, blushing. "Lucky" I heard Niall mumble. "She was just teaching me something" Zayn said with a smirk and I walked into the kitchen. I saw Harry cooking while Louis and Liam were watching The Dark Knight in the living room. I ran into the living room and sat on Liam's lap. "I love batman" Liam and I said at the same time then laughed. "God I love her laugh" Louis said. I blushed and smiled. "What Em" Liam asked. "You didn't hear want Louis said" I asked and he shook his head. "I think she can read minds" Liam said to Louis and I smiled. I saw Niall come down and focused on reading his mind. "God I'm hungry" he thought and I laughed. "What? Did someone draw something on my face" Niall asked and I shook my head.

I looked on Harry and focused on reading his mind. "I hope she likes what I'm cooking for her" he thought. I smiled and went over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I kissed his shoulder and rested my chin on it. "Hi" he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and mumbled a "hello". "Tired angel" he asked and I nodded. "Just a bit" I say and smile. I kissed his cheek and went upstairs. I knocked on Zayn's door. "Who the heck wants me" I heard him think then I walked inside. I laid on his bed and closed my eyes. Zayn must have heard me come in because I heard him come out of the bathroom and felt him cuddle with me. I smiled and cuddles closer to him. "Hello pumpkin" he said. "Hello Zaynie" I said. "Tired" he asked. I nodded and cuddled into his chest. He smiled and kissed the top of my head. I love these boys too much. I started to fall asleep in his arms. Then we heard a crash.