Chapter 6-- I'll Send All My Loving To You

"Stay here" Zayn said and got up. I got under the covers and he smiled. "Sleep pumpkin" he said and I nodded. He left the room and I laid on my back, still under the covers. I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard the door open and someone take off their socks and shoes. I also heard them take off their pants and shirt. They laid next to me and I put my head on their chest, cuddling into the person. I didn't hear a heartbeat so I automatically knew he was a vampire. He started stroking my hair.
"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you
I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you
All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true, yeah
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you
All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving, all my loving
Woo, all my loving, I will send to you" I heard Harry sing. I smiled and cuddled closer to him. I felt him wrap his arms protectively around my smaller body. He kissed my temple as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I was in some other place. My wrist were handcuffed behind the chair I was in and my ankles were cuffed to the chair. My mouth was duct taped shut bi looked around and couldn't find Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, or Zayn anywhere. I saw four boys and a girl come in. "She's so beautiful" the girl said and came closer to me. She took off the duct tape and looked at me, holy crap she's checking me out. "She'll make a perfect bride" she said. What?! "Bride? What? For who?" I questioned. "You will be trained to be the perfect bride of my brother, Ross" she said. Holy crap, R5. "Um, do you even know my name?" I asked. "Emily Jessica Koch" she said. "You're Rydel, Ross, Riker, and Rocky Lynch and Ellington Ratliff" I said and she nodded. "What do you already know how to do?" she asked. I saw no use in not telling her, she had the upper hand. "Cook, clean, draw, sing, dance, play guitar and piano, and how to take car of kids" I whispered. She smirked and nodded. "You already know everything you need to know" she said I started to cry silently. She wiped my tears. "It's okay love, we won't hurt you. Unless you do something stupid" she said and let me go. I stood up and walked in the only direction I could, towards her. She helped me walk towards the other boys. When we got there, Ross grabbed my hand and used his index and middle finger to lift my chin, forcing me to look at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "She's perfect Rydel" he said and hugged me. I refused to speak to them. He guided me to his room. "Lay down, you've had a long journey, you must be tired" he said and I nodded. I laid on the bed, facing away from him, looking out the window. Silent tears were rolling down my face like a waterfall. Then I heard a crash downstairs, I hope that's the boys I truly love.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

FINALLY UPDATED!!

Sorry for the wait.

Hope you liked it!

And again, please no character requests, thank you.

Contact me!!
Kik: The.Beatles.Nerd
Snapchat: love.yourself44
Instagram: whatmakesubeautiful4
YouTube: Lei_is_Bae

I love you guys!!

Lei the potato