Chapter 39- Cuddly

Liam kissed me again, as he pulled me as close as he could by my waist and kissed him back with just as much eagerness and cupped his cheeks. I could hear Leila laughing while her mates' wolf-whistled at us. I could hear my mates clapping or laughing around me. I pulled away when I heard Eisa crying. I smiled at Liam and kissed his lips softly before going over to Eisa and rocking her gently. She stopped crying and started to gurgle as she drooled on my sweatshirt. I felt a hand on my back, rubbing my lower back softly and turned to Zayn looking at me, smiling down at us. He held his hands out slightly and I handed Eisa to him and grabbed her baby formula, which was a normal formula mixed with blood instead of water. I handed it off to Zayn who fed Eisa as I made some bloody eggs and bacon for Kelly, James, and Hans. I finished it quickly and placed it on the table in the playpen then went to work on washing the dishes. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and kiss my shoulder. "When are we gonna have a baby, love?" he asked and I smirked, not as if he could see it. 

"Well, in about 3 months I'll give birth, then we could try," I said lightly, so only he could hear and I felt him suck in a deep breath and bite my shoulder lightly

"Don't tease me, princess," he warned in a low voice and I giggled.

"It's what I do, doll face" I teased back and finished the dishes then turned around to face him only to see his eyes have gone dark from lust and his grip had tightened. I smirk and kiss him softly. "I love you," I whisper and he smiles. 

"I love you more," he says, smiling back at me, his eyes going back to normal.

"I love you most," I whisper back and kiss him softly again. He smiles and I see Niall come over to Harry and wrap his arms around Harry's waist and kiss his shoulder. I started to think and wonder, did the boys have sex with each other before I arrived? They must have had to. It's the only way to fully mate. I smirked at the thought of my mates making love without me. Then I laughed because it must have been awkward for the first time. I wonder who bottomed out? I would think Niall and Louis, and maybe Zayn and Harry, definitely not Liam. He's way too dominant. However, he could be a power bottom. I don't think I'll ever know.

"-ily, Emily, Emily are you there?" I hear Niall calling out to me while resting his chin on Harry's shoulder. Both of them looking concerned with me, I smiled and giggled. 

"I'm fine, just thinking, a dangerous thing, but I was," I said and smiled at them.

"About what, my love?" Harry asked with his left eyebrow raised. 

"My wonderful mates and how lucky I am," I half-lied and smiled at Harry and Niall. They smiled back and Niall closed his eyes. 

"I'm still feeling a little weak from yesterday," Niall mumbled and buried his head into Harry's shoulder. I frown and run my hands through his hair and guide him, with Harry's help, back to bed. He sits up, leaning on some pillows and I get on the bed next to him, resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat in his chest. I felt him take my hair out of its bun and start to play with it. He softly strokes it and pulls me close. I smile and close my eyes as I burrow into his chest. I then feel tint hands on my leg and look to see hands, who has somehow climbed on the bed and pulling his way towards us. I smile and pull him in between me and Niall. I kiss his forehead and he giggles. "Love mama and papa" Hans mumbles out. 

"Mama and Papa love you," Niall says back, eyes still closed and I smile. 

"Mama and all of your papas love you" I correct him and pull Hans close. I smiled as I felt someone lay next to me and wrap their arms around me, Hans and Niall. I looked over to see it was Liam and also saw Louis playing with James behind Liam's shoulder. I smiled and turned back over and cuddled with Niall and Hans and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I heard my sons giggling and still felt a hard chest under my head. I opened my eyes lightly to see me cuddling Liam instead of Niall. Overprotective mate/father. I closed my eyes again to make it seem like I was still sleeping and cuddled into Liam's chest even further and inhaled his scent. He smelt like, like home I guess that's how I could describe it. I smiled lightly and rubbed my hand slowly up his chest, resting it on his collarbone. I heard his breathing hitch and his grip on me tightened. "What happened?" I heard Zayn ask and felt him sit on the edge of the bed. 

"She's rubbing all over me in her sleep. It feels really...really good." I heard him say softly as his hand started rubbing up and down. I heard Zayn chuckle and felt him crawl over to my other side and wrap his arm around my waist.  He pulled himself closer to my body. 

"Louis and Harry do that in their sleep too. They'll have dirty dreams and start rubbing all over people," Zayn said lightly and chuckled again. Liam hummed and shifted slightly. 

"I remember that. I used to be in the middle of the bed and they would sometimes sleep next to me. They would run their hands all over me," Liam said with amusement in his voice. I felt Zayn hum and bury his head in my shoulder. I smiled and pretended to wake up and looked up at Liam and smiled lightly. 

"How long was I out for?" I asked and felt Zayn pull me a bit closer. 

"Too long," Zayn mumbled and kissed my shoulder.

"About an hour," Liam responded and kissed my forehead. I smiled and tried to get up, only to be pulled down by Zayn and Liam. I smiled when someone burst into the room. 

"They Lynches are dead. Their army retreated. We have won. Long live the Royal Family!" General Cumberbatch said and we all smiled. We were safe. For now.