Chapter 44- Relaxation Day

I woke up just as sore as the last time and buried underneath the covers and my mate's tattooed arms. I got up and quietly got out of bed without wake any of them up. I cleaned up the clothes and put them in the hamper that was in the bathroom. I quietly took a shower, humming softly and making sure none of last night remained on me. I got dressed and did my makeup light and natural. I smiled in the mirror then looked down and groaned softly. My neck and upper torso were covered in hickeys and love bites. They were too dark to hide with makeup. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen and drank some blood. I hoped that it would cover some of the marks by letting them heal faster. Looking at the reflection in the sliding glass doors that lead to the back doors, it was definitely not the case. If anything they looked darker. I sighed and went to the living room where I saw Niall's guitar case next to mine. Mine was just a guitar bag with an American Flag on it. His was a hardcover, legitimate guitar case. I sighed and leaned back on the couch. Hey, at least I could walk normally this time. I grabbed a book from the bookshelf and saw it was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and smiled a bit. It was one of my favorite movies and one of my favorite books. It had my favorite quote too. The quote was "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson was a genius. And his burial was just as glorious. I smiled and started to reread the book. 

I was up to the part about the Pink Flamengo Hotel when I heard someone walk into the living room. Zayn walked in, hair messy, naked, and half awake and smiled lightly at me. "Good morning princess," He says and walks over to the couch, sitting next to me. I smiled as he kissed my forehead. I folded the page of the book and put it on the coffee table. 

"Good morning Mr. I-Just-Had-Sex-And-It-Shows," I said and he laughed, throwing his head back.

"What time is it," He asks and I look at my phone.

"1:30 pm," I say and he groans. 

"Someone should wake up the others," He says and I smirk. 

"Be my guest," I say and he groans even louder. He gets up after kissing my forehead and stands up. I give his butt a light slap, making him jolt and I laugh. "And make sure that everyone, including you, have at least boxers on before they come out," I say and he nods, walking, no, dragging himself across the floor to the bedroom. I go to the kitchen and set out five blood bags then sit back down on the couch, picking up my book again and reading. I hear my mates walking into the kitchen and drinking their breakfast before coming into the room, all of them have only boxers on except Liam. He has sweats without boxers on that is very low on his hips so you can see his pubic hair. I smirk and go back to my book before it gets snatched out of my hands. "Hey, I was reading that!" I say, looking at the person who stole my book, Liam. He kisses me gently on the lips then hands it gently back to me. I fold the page and put it on the coffee table, making sure it doesn't get stolen again and the page gets lost. Louis lays on the couch with his head in my lap. I smile softly and play with his hair. I feel him hum and curl up.

"'S cold," He says and everyone nods. I groan. 

"Maybe if you put on clothes, you would be warmer," I say and watch him stand up and the boys walk back into the bedroom, giving me a kiss and a 'good morning.' I picked up my book again and smiled, shaking my head fondly at them. 

They came back thirty minutes later in sweaters and smiling (Their outfits in It's Gotta Be You). Louis lays back down with his head in my lap. I fold the page I was on and throw the book on the coffee table then start to play with his hair again. He smiles and closes his eyes. I notice he has some scratch marks on his back and the back of his neck. Oops, oh well. I smile as they all kinda just gather around. I smiled when Niall took his guitar out and started to play Wonderwall. We sang along and I leaned back into the couch, smiling at my mates. This honeymoon was off to a great start. I smiled as they sang, even Louis was singing. I smiled as they were just singing and having fun. I had noticed that even though there was a TV, there was no cable, only Netflix on an X-Box and a DVD player. They had stocked the cabinet with games and movies. There was also not much cell service in the house. To actually make a call or get anything with cell service required you to go outside, and even then, it was only two bars. Harry had really picked the perfect place to have our honeymoon. 

It was about an hour later and the boys were playing Fifa as I sat on the couch and watched their enthusiasm. They were yelling small half-hearted insulted at each other while playing. They would switch the controllers every game so they could all play. I smiled and laughed lightly at my mates. They were kind of like giant kids. But they were my giant kids and I was glad to have them with me as my mates.

This honeymoon was gonna be great.