Chapter 33-Our Little One

I groaned loudly, alerting Zayn to what had happened. He looked at me and carried me to the bed. I smiled as he laid me on a pillow, making me more comfortable and trying to remove my skirt and underwear, now soaking wet. He grabbed scissors and helped me raise my legs. "Now I need you to push baby," he said, gently rubbing my thigh.

10 agonizing hours later and Eisa was born. I smiled as I held her, rocking her gently and cuddling into Zayn. "Hello little love, welcome to our world," he says rubbing her newly clean head and smiling. "I never knew being a father could feel this, this," he started. "Amazingly wonderful?" I finish and he nods, smiling. 

Yasser and Trisha came in, smiling and looking at us. I had changed into some comfortable clothes.

I heard Zayn hiss at his parents and stand up, meeting them at the threshold, making sure they couldn't reach us

I heard Zayn hiss at his parents and stand up, meeting them at the threshold, making sure they couldn't reach us. "We are the grandparents, we have a right to see the child," Trisha argued. I smirked and yelled at them "You lost that right when you disowned him for having multiple mates." Yasser growled at me and I looked down at Eisa, rocking her to make sure she stayed asleep. She had started to stir from all the excitement. I smiled and looked up at Zayn, who was facing me, I think that he was trying to calm down since his eyes were black looking at us and slowly changed into his eyes back to their chocolate brown. He smiled at us and I saw Trisha try to get around him, but he wouldn't even budge. I stand up and walk over to Zayn. "Let me talk to them, stay in here and hold her," I say softly and he nods. He gently holds her, making sure he doesn't hurt her or put her in a bad position. Yasser and Trisha smile at the site and I stand in front of them. "Can we talk in private?" I ask and they nod. 

We walk out into the hallway and I look at them. "If we say you can visit the baby any time with supervision, with at least one day's notice, will you let us go and avoid war. We'll create an excuse that you took you in when I went into labor and Zayn happened to come. Deal?" I state. Trisha nodded excitedly and Yasser looked at me. "How will I know Zayn won't tell," he asks. "I won't," Zayn says, coming out, holding little Eisa. I smile and look at them. I hold Eisa while Zayn shakes his hand. I  smile and rock my sleeping girl. "Let's get you all home," Yasser says and guides us to the car.

When we got in, Zayn opened the door and I walked in, holding Eisa. Leila was the first to see me. "Tell the kings and the princes that Emily has returned," she said and sent the soilder away to complete his task. I smiled and walked to her. She immedeatly noticed the little baby and smiled even wider. "I went into labor at the wedding and Yasser noticed and took me and Zayn, since he was by me, and we went to his castle. I gave birth to this little girl there," I explained, Yasser and Trisha, behind me smiling. "We were going to tell them that we accept him having more than one mate," Trisha said while Yasser nodded. I smiled at my sister. "Can I hold her?" she asked and I nodded, gently handing over Eisa to her.

"MOMMY!" I heard and saw James running towards me, Hans and Kelly, Leila's daughter, following. I smiled and got down on my knees and hugged my sons tight. I looked up to see the rest of my mates running towards up me and smiled. Everything was right again. Well, I thought it was. Until I heard a scream.