Chapter 36-Tag, You're It

I woke up early the next day and looked around to see everyone but Liam gone. Liam was silently snoring next to me, his arms protectively wrapped around me. I smiled softly and cuddled into his chest. I heard him sigh contently in his sleep and nuzzle his face in my hair. I laughed lightly and smiled at his touching display of devotion. I moved to get up, only to be pulled back down, rather harshly and a slight growl coming from Liam's lips. I laughed into my hand, trying not to wake him up. I smiled and looked at him, then I heard Eisa crying and smiled a little more, knowing my lovely, and only, daughter (A/N: For now *Evil laughter*) was wide awake as well. I looked at Harry, who had just waltzed into the room, wearing his royalty uniform and, wait, he cut off his long hair?! Damn, I thought his long hair was extremely attractive. I motioned towards Liam and he nodded, gently raising Liam's arm long enough for me to break free, then placed my pillow where I had been so Liam wasn't too upset when he woke up. Liam sturred, hugged the pillow tightly, then went back to sleep. I smiled and got dressed quietly and fixed my hair and make-up (outfit above). I walked with Harry to Eisa's room, making some small talk while we walked, nothing important really, just what I missed while I was away.

When I got to the door I faced him "And whatever happened to R5?" I asked and he looked away slightly. 

"Well, um, you see, what happened was, um, we don't know how, but they, um, they broke out and we don't know where they went" He rushed out, me silently thanking whatever God made me able to understand what he was saying.

"What do you mean, they got out?" I asked, slightly scared for my life, my children's lives, and my mate's lives.

"We're tracking them down now, but they somehow slipped out and got free during the changing of the guards in the prison hall," He said and I closed my eyes, rubbing my forehead.

"Is GiGi and Cara still down there?" I asked and he nodded, rushing out an explanation, which all I heard was that the breakout happened while Zayn and I were kidnapped by his parents. I sighed and nodded then walked into the door where Zayn, also in his royal uniform, holding Eisa, who was wearing a cute little white-and-blue sundress with anchors on it. I smiled and took her gently from Zayn. He placed his gloved hand on my shoulder, rubbing it softly. I looked up at him and smiled, mouthing an 'I love you' to him, to which he mouthed 'Not more than I love you'. I smiled and kissed his cheek and, then, kissed my daughter's soft head. She had fallen asleep and I smiled, putting her back in her crib. I, then, heard two children running around and laughing, followed by some stomping. I looked out of the door to see James, Hans, Niall, and Louis playing tag. Harry laughed with Zayn and me, him standing outside of the doorway of Eisa's room. I smiled at them 

"Mommy, mommy, play with us!" James yelled out and pulled on my dress with Hans doing the same. I nodded and took off my heels, handed them to Harry and started to run around and play tag with them. 

After about an hour, I took my shoes from Harry, put them back on, and walked to the bedroom. Liam was sitting up, rubbing his hands down his face and looked like he just woke up. "Good morning sleeping beauty," I say laughed and felt Louis's skinny hand on my shoulder. 

"He didn't sleep while you and Zayn were away. This is the first time I've seen him sleep since then. And, to be honest, I'm surprised he slept at all," Louis said and as I was watching Liam try to have his eyes adjust to the morning sun. I nodded at Louis, politely asking him to leave so I could talk to Liam for a moment. He left after kissing my forehead and I sat on the bed next to Liam after closing and locking.

"You should get some more rest. If this is the first time you've slept in 2 days, then you should get some more" I say, holding one of his hands in both of mine. He shook his head and looked up at me, his hair going every which way and smiling gently.

"I've slept enough my love, besides, I want to spend time with my beautiful wife," He said as I blushed. He rubbed his free hand on my lap, slowly moving it up and up. I blushed brightly and kissed him, letting him release some of the stress he's had recently.

Liam and I left about 2 hours later, looking like nothing ever happened. I smiled as we walked down the hall, him in his royal uniform and me in the same thing I had on before to the throne room where all of our mates, the children, and my twin's family were running around, playing a game and eating deserts. 

"James and Hans, not too many sweets. You need to go to bed tonight," I said and they turned around and nodded, both mumbling a 'yes mommy'. Louis and Niall, then, ran to their sons and started tickling them. Eisa was on the floor in a playpen with her cousin playing with some toys with Zayn and Josh watching them as they talked about war plans and how Zayn could one day become a general for the army. Josh was giving him tips and cracking jokes every now and then. I smiled and then we heard the alarm. 

"THE LYNCHES ARE ATTACKING" We hear someone shout. The boys went to go fight as Leila, Toby, all of the children and I ran to the royal hidden room in the library. It was kind of like the bunker we had in our old house, just more secure and better prepared. I sighed and looked at the door. I hope our mates are safe.

-------------------------

Holy s*** it's been a while. So I'm a senior, I applied to college, I got a bad SAT score (970) and I'm taking an AP class, and IB class, and teaching a choir along with pre-calculus. 

Today is the first day I haven't had homework and I decided to update during study hall. And now I have no first period so I can start updating more frequently again (hopefully). 

I love all of you and sorry for the wait.

Love,

Lei, the most hated student teacher in the world