Chapter 22- Baby Boy Birth

WARNING!!!! FOUL LANGUAGE!!!!!!!

"F**king hell, why the f**k does this hurt so much!" I yell as I push.Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Toby, and Josh are looking for Louis, so they sent a solider out to find them and tell them the news. I just, I don't know, all I can think about is the pain, I'll call it torture, of childbirth. All of my mates' family is coming to see James Alexander Tomlinson. I hate this. I hate this. Then, I think I passed out.

I woke up with my twin holding my baby boy. "You had to have a C-Section, but you're fine now" Leila said. "C-can I hold him" i asked, sitting up. She gently placed the little angel in my arms. he was so, beautiful and innocent. So full of  hope. His eyes were as blue as the ocean. He as perfect.

I heard the door open, but I was so absorbed by my son to look

I heard the door open, but I was so absorbed by my son to look. My son, that sounded, amazing. To have a child. I felt the person sit on the foot of the bed. I looked up to see my dad, my birth dad, smiling at me and James. "What's his name" mom asked. "James Alexander Tomlinson, my beautiful baby boy" I said. I heard the door open again to see my mates, except Louis, entering the room. "We found him, he's in the room next door" Liam said. I nodded and got up, not letting go of James and followed Liam to Louis' room.

Louis  was staring out the window when I walked in.  Liam left, to give Louis and I privacy with our son. Then James started to cry. Louis turned around and looked at James and I. I walked over to him and smiled. "When did, when was" he started. "yesterday. I had a c-section" I said and smiled. "Can I hold him" he asked. I simply put James in his arms and smiled. He looked down and smiled. He was peaceful. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "James Alexander Tomlinson" I said and he smiled. "I was thinking Reign for a middle name" he said and I smiled. "I went into labor, I delivered him, I pick" I said and kissed him. James pushed on my cheek as if to separate us. Louis and I pulled apart and chuckled. I heard the door open and assumed that the rest of my mates had entered the room. "I forgive you for what you did Louis" i whispered and he smiled, kissing my forehead.

Maybe things were finally looking up for us.