Chapter 13- Isn't She Lovely

They had raped me in my sleep. I thought they loved me. I thought they were going to protect me. No, they hurt me. They made me feel like a piece of crap. Why would they do that? I thought they love to me? That was just a lie! Why is Gemma backing them up? WHY DID ZAYN AND LOUIS LAUGH?! Do they see me as a toy? Do they think they can control me? I'm going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. Gemma held my hair and rubbed my back. I groaned and flushed the toilet. "Gemma can you leave for a second" I asked. She nodded and left the room. Did the boys use condoms? Did one of them break? Am I pregnant? What if I am? Then who's the father? I saw the pregnancy test under the sink and took it.

It was time to check the test. I was so nervous. What if I was pregnant? Would the father be my permanent mate? What if it was one of R5's? What if it was one of BTR's? No it couldn't be BTR's, that happened a century ago. But still, who's is it? I looked at the test. Two lines. Cross together. A plus. Oh my God. I'm pregnant. I ran to each of the boys room and checked each condom. Only one broke. Only Louis' broke. I'm pregnant with Louis' baby. He laughed when I was in pain. I walked into the living room. I grabbed Louis by his collar. "Hello to you too" he says cheekily. I smiled and kissed him.