Chapter 8- And The Tears Stream Down My Face

Louis came in, dragging an unconscious Riker. I sat in Liam's lap, letting his arms wrap around my small frame. I leaned my head on his shoulder while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear to calm my shaking. I heard Louis snap his neck and drag him outside. Then I saw him light Riker's body on fire, Riker was dead. Then I saw Riker get up and he disappeared into the cloud of smoke. He was still alive. Louis came back inside and rubbed my back. I didn't realize I was crying until i felt Liam's shirt getting wet. Zayn wiped my tears and I cuddles closer to Liam's body. "I'm thirsty" I whispered and Harry got up to get me some blood. When he came back, I took the blood bag and drained it. They smiled and chuckled. I gave Harry the blood bag and he threw it away for me. I laid my head back Liam's shoulder and he kissed my shoulder. I smiled and felt myself falling asleep.

I woke up with someone's arms around me. I saw 'ZAP', a dream catcher, and a bird on his hand. ZAYN! I smiled and turned around to face him. His hair was a mess and little puffs of air was leaving his parted lips. I smiled and kissed his hair covered forehead. He slightly stirred then his eyes flickered open. "Goodmorning pumpkin" he said and kissed my cheek. "Morning Zaynie" I said. I smiled as he held me tighter to his body. He chuckled and pulled the blanket over us more. I smiled and looked at him. "Where's everyone else" I asked. "They probably went out to get more blood" he said and I nodded. I stood up and went to my room. I put on black skinny jeans, sneakers, and a orange shirt. I went into the kitchen and saw a note.
Dear Leila and Zayn,
You know it's dumb to leave the four boys with the five of us looking for you. They tried fighting, but they lost. Come join them, don't you miss them loves? Or maybe we'll have to come take you by force. We love you!
Love,
Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, Ross, and Ryland

"ZAYN" I yelled and he came running down. "Yes" he asked and I handed him the not. He read it and looked at me. "R5 kidnapped the other boys" he whispered to himself.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
Finals are this week soooooooo, yeah!

This is YOUR chance to interact with the character and have your questions answered. So type a question next to the name and they will be answered.

Zayn

Louis

Liam

Harry

Niall

Emily

Gemma

Ross

Rydel

Riker

Ratliff

Ryland

Rocky

Me (author)

5 more chapters before the big surprise!!

I love you guys!

~Lei, the finals crammer