Chapter 30- Bride Preperations

(How the boys look above) 

I woke up, smiling lightly, knowing that today was my big day, I was finally getting married. I sat up and looked in the mirror. I immediately got up and showered, only to find Gemma a left me a gift, kinda, hanging up.  

I smiled and put it on as after drying off

I smiled and put it on as after drying off. I stepped out, only to be pushed into a chair. They got to work with my hair, while Lottie did my makeup and Leila put my jewelry and shoes on (reference the wedding book if you forgot). I smiled, looking at them in their bridesmaid dress. I smiled and closed my eyes and let them do their thing. I opened them after Lottie said and smiled. They kept it natural, thank God. I smiled as they helped me put the dress, trying not to mess anything up, I smile and look at myself in the mirror. I smile and look as my mom puts my veil on. I smile and look at her as she finishes. I hug her and she immediately starts to cry. I smile and look at her, "don't cry, because then I'll start to cry and I don't want to ruin my face," I say and smile at her. She wipes her tears and hugs me again, then cups my face her small, soft hands. "My baby's all grown up, my god," she says and I smile. I look up when the door opens up and smile as my stepdad and dad come in. I hug my dad and kiss his cheek, then hug my step-dad. "So, we decided that I would walk you down the aisle, but he gets the first father-daughter dance," my dad says and I smile and look at them. I nod and look at them, my dad being ready to take out my mom and step-dad as she walks over to him and holds his hand. 

Gemma comes out of, seemingly, nowhere and pushes them out. I look at her confused until I notice she has Sparkling Apple Cider in her hand, champagne glasses in another. I laugh and smile at her, telling her to go. As soon as the top pops off, we all cheer and laugh. I smile as I get my glass. "To the sexy, bombshell bride who got five men to settle down with her and remain loyal. I only wish I was that lucky," Gemma says and smiles as we all clink our glasses together. I drink it and smile as Lottie makes sure my lipstick is still okay. I smirked at her and gave her a wink. "I spent too long on that not to be checking on it every couple of minutes, okay?" she said defensively as we laughed. I loved this, the calm before the storm, us just being girls and hanging out. 

I was glad my baby bump hadn't been too big so it would show in this dress. I smiled as my hand drifted towards my bump. The girls looked and smiled, Leila laughing lightly. "Two kids with a third one on the way, how do you do it?" Leila questioned. I laughed and smiled brightly at her, laughing lightly. "The boys are a big help, but being a hybrid is a good thing as well," I say and smile as I take another sip of my drink. They smile and nod, although Lottie shakes her head as she looks at her phone. 

"Zayn's parents and sisters just arrived and sat down in one of the rows, the one where for the grooms," Lottie says and frowns and looks up. "I have a bad feeling about them being here, they don't like matings like this," she sighs and texts someone, probably her parents, to avoid them. I sigh and shake my head, closing my eyes. I can't believe they would show up, they signed the treaty yesterday, this was probably a condition for them to sign it. Yeah, I'll let myself believe that. As long as they don't interrupt it, I'm fine with them being here. I smile and sit down and look up at the girls. I look at Gemma and say "Mrs. Malik" ever so calmly. We both burst out laughing. While I was still laughing, Gemma explained the story of the name and we all start laughing. Then a knock came at the door. My dad popped his head in. "It's time sweetheart," he says and I nod. I stand up and we all get up. The girls take their position, as I gently grasp my dad's arm. "I love you, princess, I hope you know that," he says, smiling at me. I smile and nod, kissing his cheek. The music starts and the door opens. This isn't the end of my life, it's the beginning. And I'm ready to embrace it with all I can.

------------------------------

wedding next chapter.

character ask has been canceled

next character ask will be in the next book, which is planned

the next book is gonna be called Justice for Us.

stay tuned