Chapter 30-Here Comes the Bride

I watched the doors, shaking nervously. God, I've never been this nervous in my life. I was to run away when my anxiety started to increase. What if something went wrong? What if they weren't at the end of the aisle? What if..? I wouldn't worry now. The music had started. The doors were opening. I was walking, with a little help from my (a/n; friends) dad. I looked at the end and smiled as I let out a tiny breath of relief. They were there, looking at me, along with my friends. My mother had tears in her eyes as she kept a hold on my sons. 

My beautiful sons were wearing tuxes, they looked like little men. They were my little boys and they had a big part of my wedding and my life. I got to the end and my father handed me off. I smiled as they stood in front of me.

Toby started since he was doing our wedding. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this beautiful day to witness the union of Jessica and Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis in holy matrimony. This is a day of great celebration and reverence, on which we come together before the Elements to recognize and commemorate the sacred love and dedication shared between these two people. It is wonderful to have family and friends here to join us today. The bride and groom would like to thank their guests for being here and would like you to know that each of you was invited here on this day because you have played an integral part in their intertwining lives. In the time that Jessica and Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis have spent together, they've built the sturdy foundation for a lifelong relationship. After a great deal of thoughtful consideration, they have decided to bind themselves to one another for the rest of their lives. May you all remember and cherish this sacred ceremony, for on this day, with love, we will forever bind Jessica and Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis together.If anyone has any objects, please speak now or fo. rever be at peace" The whole place was quiet, deadly silent. Good.

"Marriage is perhaps the greatest and most challenging adventure of human relationships. No ceremony can create your marriage; only you can do that – through love and patience; through dedication and perseverance; through talking and listening, helping and supporting and believing in each other; through tenderness and laughter; through learning to forgive, learning to appreciate your differences, and by learning to make the important things matter, and to let go of the rest. What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you make to stand together as lifemates and partners. The bride and grooms have written their own vows. Emily, please start"

"I devote myself to you, heart and soul. There is truly no me without you. Life has no meaning, truth doesn't exist without you. You are the feeling of life. You are the glory of creation. You are my love and my light. Be with me always and I will give you everything that I have. I take you to be my faithful husbands, my best friends, and my true loves. I promise to inspire and love you truly - in good times or bad. That I will be with you forever to laugh together, cry together, to support you and encourage you on our journey of marriage. Take me as your wife and I shall take you as my husbands. Together we will have and hold each other, know each other's secrets, learn each other's every need, and try every day to fulfill the promise that we make to each other today. As I take my place as your wife, all I ask is that you always trust you can look to me for love, friendship, and support as I will rely on you for these things as we journey through our lives together. I will dance with you in joyous times and embrace you in times of sadness. I promise to enjoy our health and to comfort you in sickness. Together we will grow and learn and each day will be blessed for the rest of our lives. I love you all very much and I wouldn't change a thing for the world." I recite and smile at them. I was ready to kiss them all and hug them. "Now for Liam," Toby says and nods at Liam.

"You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, like your eyes while you toss your hair. Spin a coin into a fountain and make a wish for us. You are my wish come true. You are my other half. You are the one that makes me laugh when I'm sad, makes me consider when I want to be rash, and finds me when I am lost. You are my guide, teacher, and one true love. I promise to be your faithful husband. I promise to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health. When you look at this ring, think of me and remember that I love you always. You look so beautiful to me today, but know that you always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, and four others," everyone chuckles, even the rest of my grooms, "tomorrow and the next day and the next. As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day." He finishes and I smile at him. "Now for Zayn," Toby says and Zayn takes a deep breath.