Chapter 18- Truth

(Leila up top/on the side)

The next morning, I decided to walk around the gardens, which was the most favorite part. I smile as I look through the roses. "Good morning my love" I heard and smiled as I recognized the voice. "Yes indeed, but if you want your good morning kiss, you have to catch me" I said as I ran into the maze. I smiled when I heard him chase me. I smirked when I reached the middle and turned around and gasped lightly. He was dressed in a black princes uniform. He looked stunning. I smiled and kissed him while he gently laid me down on the soft grass. I gently took his shirt off while he kissed down my neck. GOODBYE VIRGINITY!

Two hours later and we were laying bare in the grass, my head on his chest, us panting in sync, while smiling like idiots. "So, how does it feel to not be a virgin?" He asked, petting my hair. "I'm glad that I lost it to the one I love. That's all I care about" I smile and kiss his chest. "I want to tell you something. That night, Louis was afraid of losing you, he was scared of the bond breaking. The other four of us tried to stop him, be he was relentless, and framed is apparently for doing it with him. And we compromised on using a condom. I think he purposely poked a hole in it" he said and I looked at him in shock. I put my clothes back on while Zayn did the same. I go into the castle and straight to the throne room where the boys, dressed in their prince uniforms, Toby and Leila were. I go up to Louis in his red prince uniform. He smiles and opens his arms. I slapped him as hard as I could across the face and went to my twin, dragging her to my room. As soon as I closed and locked the door, I slid down the door with my back and cried. Leila ran to my side and hugged me, rubbing my back. "Louis raped me and framed it to make it look like they all did" I say and cry again.

An hour later and I was okay again. My hysterical cries turned into little whimpers. We got up and walked back to the throne room. I saw Leila pull Toby away to talk as I stood in front of the boys. Louis was looking at me with a red cheek and bleeding eyebrow. I took a deep breath and spoke the words I never wanted to say.

"Louis William Tomlinson, as princess of vampires, I sentence you to 1 year in jail for the crime of rape, faking evidence, and lying to a princess"

The last thing I saw was him being taken away by guards in chains while he silently cried.

Why am I such a bad mate?!