Chapter 26- Proposal

Emily's bump above (she's 2 1/2 months pregnant) 

I love this. I was pregnant and being served hand and foot by Harry and Niall. Leila isn't allowed to move either, because of Toby being overprotective and since she's carrying a future king, she isn't allowed to move, by law. It's very strange. 

Right now, I was watching a funny pregnancy video (video attached).  "Pregnananant?" Niall says, walking into the room with ice cream, Nutella, and tea, or my recent cravings. It was 12:30 pm and having ice cream, every kid's dream. James' crib has been moved in my room since my motherly protection has been increased and all I wanted to do was to be near him. Leila said it was normal for werewolves and vampires. Maternal instincts are heightened. All of my mates' families were here for support, including Gemma, who has been a great support for everything. God, I love her. 

Harry and Niall came in and smiled. "So the rest of the boys and I have been talking, and we all agree that we need to do this," Niall started and smiled. They both got down on one knee. I covered my mouth in surprise, and so that no flies go in my mouth. 

"Emily, It has been many years now since that day that we took you from our concert." We all laughed at that. "Us being mates has been life-saving and amazing for all of us, even you, and we don't know where we would be without you. We can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do we want to. We know you're the only one we want to share the rest of our life with. So, let's be together for an eternity, an infinity, but let's start with tonight or this month, or even this year, but let us make you happy, let's complete this little family and change relationship, to marriage, from boyfriends and girlfriend to husbands and wife. Will you marry us?" Harry finished as Niall pulled out the ring.

 Will you marry us?" Harry finished as Niall pulled out the ring

I nodded, still crying like an idiot. "Yes, yes, of course," I cried and got up and hugged them. Niall slid the ring on I smiled, still crying like an idiot and kissed both of them. Then, I felt the baby kick for the first time. I smiled and put my hand over my bump, to which he kicked it. Niall smiled like an idiot and put his hand there as well. He smiled as Hans kicked him. James started to cry and I looked back at him. Harry went over and held him, changing his diaper and soothing him back to a deep sleep. I was still all giddy because of the proposal. "Your dad was very hard to get permission from, it took about a month to get permission," Niall said and I laughed. 

I quickly threw on an outfit (photo above) and walked out of our room and smiled

I quickly threw on an outfit (photo above) and walked out of our room and smiled. My mom walked to me and smiled, "I saved your wedding book" she said and I groaned. "Oh God, I planned that, what, freshman year of high school. God, I still want my wedding like that" I said. I smiled and she smirked. "That's why I gave it to your sister. Once the baby is born, we'll go dress shopping, so we can have it soon" She said and I nodded. 

I love a good outdoor, summer wedding, like mine.