Chapter 41-Best Night

I placed my hands on Liam's chest and felt him hum happily as I hear Harry chuckle. I felt him stop and closed my eyes softly. "Lads, I think she fell asleep," Liam whispers. I feel him set me down on something soft with my head and feet on two people's laps. I felt someone play with my hair and someone else rubbing my legs and my feet. I thanked every God that I didn't need to shave because of hair stopping growth when you're turned. At least on the legs, arms, and other areas. 

"What do you think she's dreaming about?" I hear Zayn ask from on the floor in front of me. I could smell the nicotine and mint from his breath. 

"Something happy I hope," Niall says from above me, playing with my hair. I could hear the boys moving so that everyone could sit around me and the fire. "Maybe us, or the kids," He says, still petting my hair softly. 

"I can hear you," I mumble, deciding to let them know I was, indeed, awake. I hear them all chuckle. "Most nights I don't dream, but when I do, it's about you guys," I say and smile, my eyes still closed. I feel someone cup my cheek softly and someone else rubbing circles on my hips. I feel someone press a kiss to my lips and I happily kiss them back. I feel someone kissing my hip and my neck. Well, this took a fast turn.

I woke up the next morning in our bed, surrounded by my very naked mates. I smile fondly and somehow get dressed with minimal limping. I enjoyed last night, it was just a lot. I walked to the kitchen and saw Leila and Josh talking. Leila saw me first and started to laugh. "Someone had fun last night," she says teasingly. I flip her off then take the cup of tea from her hands, thanking her. "So, how many?" 

"All of them," I say and her eyes widen. 

"Damn, I'm so sorry," she says, rubbing my shoulder. "Was that the first time with all of them in one orgy, mating, thing?" I nod and smile lightly.

"I don't regret it though. It felt amazing, they were all caring and sweet. However, I don't know how long they'll be in bed for" I chuckle and smile. 

"Leila was that way when Toby and I--" Leila cut Josh off with a glare

"She doesn't need to know the details of our sex life. I just need to know about hers because she's walking like she just broke her pelvic bone," Leila says and Josh and I laugh. 

"Toby is playing with Kelly, your sons, and Eisa," Josh says and points to the time. Dang, one o'clock in the afternoon. I nodded and smiled. I quickly drank my tea and walked, well, hobbled my way back to the bedroom. All of them were still asleep so I decided to take a shower and put something nice on. 

I finished my makeup and walked normally, thank God, out of the bathroom. I smiled when I was greeted by a kiss from Louis. A naked Louis. I smiled and pulled away. "Take a shower you big oaf, you look and smell like sex," I tell him and he chuckles. 

"And good morning to you, my love," he says, his voice raspy. I smile and give him a peck before exiting the bedroom. I went over to the main living area and smiled at Toby playing with the kids. 

About 30 minutes later, I was playing Barbies with Kelly while watching Eisa while Toby took James and Hans to play catch. "May I interrupt? Mrs. King will take over for Aunt Emily," Leila says and I nod, handing the doll to the blonde nanny. Once we stepped into the kitchen she smirked and pointed at the counter, where Liam and Zayn were having a heated makeout session, Liam's hands under Zayn's shirt. Both of them lost in their own little world. I held in my laughter and dragged her outside, where I let the laughter fall off my lips in bursts. She joined in on my laughing and fell on her back in laughter, me joining soon after. "So, I went to go get an apple and saw that," she says, after regaining her breath. I was still laughing. 

"Stay here, I'm getting a photo," I say and go back in, taking a photo of the now shirtless boys, who I proudly called my mates, in a heavy makeout session, then run back out and text the photo in the group chat with all of my mates. Leila and I start giggling again after I put my phone up. "What did we just witness?" I say, smiling at her as we sit in the grass.

"I guess they didn't get enough last night," she says and smiles at me. "I catch Toby and Josh kissing all the time, not that heavily though. Now can you please tell them to not have sex in my kitchen?" she says and I nod, walking back into the kitchen. They were about to pull off each other's pants when I cleared my throat rather loudly. They pull away from each other and look at me, lips were swollen and eyes glazed over with lust. 

"Guys, have sex all you want, but in the bedroom, where the kids can't catch you and you're not using a public space," I say and they nod, putting their shirts back on. They both gave me a quick peck on the lips before speeding off into the bedroom. I sighed and leaned on the doorway then felt wrap they arm around my shoulders. 

"Dang, missed the show," Louis said, smiling at me and giving me a kiss. I smiled and kissed him back.

"They moved it to the bedroom, but I'm sure there's plenty of room," I say and he chuckles and kisses my forehead. 

"No, I'll let them have their fun. I just came to get some water. I was playing catch with the boys and they have a lot of energy," He says and smiles at me, kissing me softly. I smile into the kiss and cup his cheeks.

Well at least my question was answered.