Chapter 50- Hotel Goodbyes

Lottie and I had a great time at the concert, jumping, dancing and having a blast. We must have looked like lunatics at one point or another. But we had fun and that's all that mattered. 

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Lottie and I scream-sang as they finished their final song. They waved goodnight and thanked the audience. Lottie gently grabbed my hand and led me to the backstage area. Lou was gone and only my mates were in there, sweaty and smiling.

I took out my earplugs and Lottie did the same thing. "I'll give you 20 minutes, there are no cameras. Don't have sex," Lottie says and closes the door. I felt someone turn me around kiss me as hard as they could. It was Harry. I ran my hands through his wig and closed my eyes gently. He pulled away only for me to have someone else kiss me a little harder. I still kissed back and ran my hands through their hair. It was Liam's hair, I could tell immediately. When he pulled away, I felt Niall kiss me, knowing because I don't think Louis would kiss me since he can do it any time. I pulled away softly and smiled at them. 

"You need to get changed, it'll look suspicious otherwise," I said and they nodded and quickly changed into clothes that were dry after drying themselves off from their sweat. I smiled when they got into new clothes. "You guys did great. I got a text from Simon while you were performing. My flight leaves at 1 pm tomorrow, meaning I'll leave the hotel by 12:30 pm, be on the plane at about 12:50 pm. It'll take off at 1:15 ish, and I'll be home by 11:45 pm here and 7:45 am when I land. I texted Zayn that I'll be home at around 8 am. He said that Leila will send out a car and he'll be at the door waiting for me," I said as they were getting changed. "He also says to send his love to everyone," I said and they smiled. I hugged each of them, for Zayn in my mind and smiled as I pulled away. I kissed Louis right as the door opened and Lottie and some other people came in. My hands were in Louis's hair and his hands were on my waist, holding me close. I could hear Lottie making gagging noises. I pulled away from him and looked at her, smiling a bit. There were two bodyguards behind her and they told us what was happening. They were going to take me and Louis in one car through the front entrance where the fans and paparazzi were and the rest of the boys through the back. Niall and Josh, the drummer and his friend, were sharing a room, Liam and Harry would share a room, and Louis and I would share a room. I nodded and held Louis hand as we all walked out of the room and into the cars. I could tell it was the same car as earlier because my luggage was in the back. They had added Louis luggage to the back as well. They probably had the other boys' luggage in the other car. We sat in the back seat, my head was back on Louis's shoulder and Louis had his arm wrapped around me, rubbing my shoulder lightly. It was a small, but sweet gesture. 

When we got to the hotel, which was way fancier than any hotel I've ever stayed in, Louis got out, offering his hand out to me, which I took and got out. I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder and Louis got his suitcase. He held my hand in his free one and we walked through the crowd. The bodyguards were in front of us, on the sides of us, and behind us, clearing a path for us and making sure it stayed clear. When we got in the lobby, the bodyguard handed us the keycards, labeled with the room number on it. Room 602, top floor. I took the keycards, thanking him, and walked with Louis, still hand in hand, into the elevator and up to the top floor. When we got to the room, Louis let go of my hand, took one of the keycards from my hand, slid it in the lock and opened the door. "M'lady," he says, motioning to the room. I giggle and walk in, noticing it was a beautiful room. 

I smiled and heard Louis close the door

I smiled and heard Louis close the door. I was then, very suddenly, swept off my feet and held bridal style. I screamed lightly and giggled, wrapping my arms around Louis's neck. He gently threw me on the bed. He kissed me softly then started kissing down my neck. I moaned slightly and gripped his hair. It was gonna be a good night. Thank God Niall was on the right of us and Harry was on the left. 

I woke up, naked and slightly cold. I looked over at the clock. 10 am. I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom, grabbing my outfit on the way out.

 I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom, grabbing my outfit on the way out

I quickly got dressed smiled at the mirror. Lottie and Lou had somehow made my makeup stick so well, that it lasted through all of last night. I smiled lightly and kissed Louis's forehead. He was still sound asleep. I packed all of my clothing into my duffel bag and looked at my phone. 11:30 pm. I had an hour before I had to leave. I looked out on the balcony out on the water. It was very relaxing to hear the waves crashing and looking over at everything. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "You have to leave soon, don't you?" he said and I nodded. He sighed. I could feel his sweatpants on my legs and felt him kiss the back of my neck. 

This was the worst type of goodbye.